Is Metroid The Other M any good?

• Thread starter MMMs
  • Start date
MMMs

MMMs

After 2 years, I'm Back!
Towns Folk
Is Metroid the Other M any good? Cuz I've been seeing the game in our local game shop for months now untouched lol And I'm thinking of getting it lol So if any of ya have played the game, is the game any good? lol

Is the game any good? Not really....while the gameplay is solid, the story is absolutely horrible, it contradicts the entire Metroid universe to the point where the Prime series was removed from the timeline....yeah, its that awful. However the gameplay is solid and if good gameplay is what you're looking for then I guess its worth a buy so long as its incredibly cheap, otherwise its probably not worth picking up.

its more or less 16 bucks in our local game store lol I'll gladly get it but with ORAS in the way,being in my priority list lol, I'm afraid I have to wait for my next month's allowance for me to buy Metroid the Other M lol
I'm still interested in buying it though lol

Is this the one with "the baby"? The story still makes me cringe... I don't know how good the gameplay is though. The story is awful, to say the least.

I Heard From People Its Awful, Actually. I Might Play It Eventually, Just Because I Play Everything, But For Now, Im Taking Other Peoples Opinions, As Pretty Much Everyone Says Its Horrible

I guess every Metroid Fanboy would tell you,that this game sucks.
Yes,the Story is almost as bad as the Zelda CD-I games.
But the gameplay was okay.
Not a bad game,but one of the worst in it´s franchise.:cry:

Considering how a fellow site I help out bans anybody who discusses this game (Yes, one of the mods really hates it that much), I'm guessing the story is the main reason people avoid the game. If you don't care for story that much at all, I think it seems like a decent game. The metascore is good afterall...

Back