Is Monster Hunter Generations worth my money?

• Thread starter LannCuu
  • Start date
LannCuu

LannCuu

The Photo Shopper
Towns Folk
So, I pre-oredered Monster Hunter Generations a few days ago, and I bought it because my friends were hyping it up allot, but they arent going to be able to play it for a long time. And the last Monster Hunter game I remember playing was the Special Demo version for MH4U. I checked my e-mails and didn't seem to have a demo for the game, so I thought I would ask the people on this site to see if i should spend the rest of my life playing on it, because i've heard that you have to spend allot of time to just become a little bit good at the game, but tell me if i'm wrong.

So, I pre-oredered Monster Hunter Generations a few days ago, and I bought it because my friends were hyping it up allot, but they arent going to be able to play it for a long time. And the last Monster Hunter game I remember playing was the Special Demo version for MH4U. I checked my e-mails and didn't seem to have a demo for the game, so I thought I would ask the people on this site to see if i should spend the rest of my life playing on it, because i've heard that you have to spend allot of time to just become a little bit good at the game, but tell me if i'm wrong.
Well, most of the players I know have spent at least around 150 hours on MH4U. So, while this one's lifespan might be shorter due to the absence of G-Rank, considering the amount of content it seems to offer, I'd recommend you to go for it. Not to mention all the things they changed from the previous games, as well as the things they've added (Prowler mode, as an example).

Also, no need for a special demo; if you didn't got the code, just go and grab the regular demo for the game from the eShop. It have all the features of the special one (aside from unlimited boot counts I suppose).

So, considering the average length of a MH game, combined with potential online support and this website (you can still ask to play with other Pedians, they won't charge you PC for it :p), I think it's totally worth it. That said, it's your choice.

It's worth it

Well, most of the players I know have spent at least around 150 hours on MH4U. So, while this one's lifespan might be shorter due to the absence of G-Rank, considering the amount of content it seems to offer, I'd recommend you to go for it. Not to mention all the things they changed from the previous games, as well as the things they've added (Prowler mode, as an example).

Also, no need for a special demo; if you didn't got the code, just go and grab the regular demo for the game from the eShop. It have all the features of the special one (aside from unlimited boot counts I suppose).

So, considering the average length of a MH game, combined with potential online support and this website (you can still ask to play with other Pedians, they won't charge you PC for it :p), I think it's totally worth it. That said, it's your choice.

Yo, thanks for the info, I was reading your forum earlier, and I saw that you said the demo was out everywhere and I instantly downloaded it!

Reactions: D4rkDragon
Back