Gen 3 Is ORAS worth getting?

• Thread starter SlayR_X
  • Start date
SlayR_X

SlayR_X

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
I stopped playing Pokemon after PKMN Black & White because it felt like it was getting stale to me, but Ruby was my favorite pkmn game I played - Played it alongside a friend who had sapphire. I might be getting the game.. Is it a good improvement since the original games?

OR&AS are great games and I'd definitely recommend them especially if you've played Hoenn.

It has been a very nostalgic adventure and I has good features that X & Y don't have, a good example is the Dex nav. Also the new megas are really cool!

But choosing between the versions can be hard I'd recommend checking the exclusive Pokemon and making that a factor in your choice.

Would I be able to transfer my old pokemon from pkmn white? I had a lot of rare ones from the forest, and megas seem cool.. There was this app called PokeBank or something, do you use that to transfer from the old games?

Yes you could

That sounds good. I might just get it then

Of course ORAS is totally worth getting and seeing you played Ruby it will be a whole new view on pokemon.It has some epic graphics and you can get all the unevent legendaries in ORAS even Hoopa.You can fly on mega latios and experience the beauty of the skies.Totally worth getting dude.:thumbsup:

Reactions: Mikaya
It's worth getting....it has so many improvements...of course your not to familar with gen 6 I take it? If you have the money I recommend getting X or Y just to introduce you to gen 6.

Of course its worth getting. ORAS is awesome. I ant wait to buy it

Yeah, I don't know anything about gen 6. Seeing Ruby was my favorite pokemon game I thought I would just jump straight to it.

Back