Is Splatoon Gonna Have Enough Content?

• Thread starter Killer B
  • Start date
Killer B

Killer B

Killer B, yo
Towns Folk
So far, in paper, it says Splatoon won't even be a GB. Is anyone scared that there won't be enough content?

I'm not. So much DLC is gonna be released. A new weapon, tons more maps, new game-modes, huge event, etc. The best part is, Nintendo is saying all this DLC is FREE! I'm not scared at all that it won't have enough content. Even without DLC, this game looks Asheome! SHOOOOOO KEWLLL!!!!!!!

I already think that without any DLC is really already plenty lot of content already , and to think that there are going to be plenty of DLC that will make the game a whole lot better :D But still , the game is already so cool even before they annoounced such things :p so i'm pretty sure it's gonna have plenty of content , as far as I can see :p

Considering that all of the DLC is free, I think Splatoon will have more than enough content. That is... until we get bored of all the modes after a while, then we'll be asking for more content, whether directly or indirectly (what ifs, ideas of what nintendo could have added to the game to make it better, ect.) :p

This is a first time seeing people saying that Splatoon is gonna have a good amount of content. Seriously, a lot of places I looked it said that the game might have been LACKING content because of its small size (1.8 GB). But the DLCs (that too free) seems to add onto the game and allow for more content. I say this game will be filled with all sorts of new content.

I honestly feel like the free DLC is just the other half of the game, just that it's not done yet. Nintendo can't really afford to push Splatoon back, so instead they will launch the base game and give us the other parts through the free DLC updates. That's why I feel like the DLC is free. I mean we had to pay for new tracks and racers for MK8, but yet we are getting new weapons and maps for free for Splatoon. I think they plan to do biweekly or monthly updates for a while, so I feel that's pretty good in not getting too bored for a while.

It will have enough content most likely, with new maps and characters and stuff that will influctuate the game throughout the next few months and years, it has been hyped up by the community just like Smash Bros and MK8, and with the extremely positive feedback it received from it's demo tryout for everyone, they should really be investing their time into creating more content for this game so that sales of the game( not the dlc itself, the game!) can stay profitable and stuff, free DLC would probably encourage more people to play the game, and to keep them playing it for longer and give out more positive feedback, events and community livelihood, which is a good thing to see of a game c:

Off topic - One thing i really want them to do with the base game though, and it really is needed, Nintendo really needs to revoke it's no voice chat ruling and include it within the game, i don't like the fact that they used the reason of "online meanies and haters", aside from the fact there is generally always a mute player button within these kind of multiplayer games, they could always implement some sort of parental setting so that you can only hear people who are on your friends list or something, taking the voice chat availability for the whole game was a bit too extreme in my opinion, i still cannot get past this fact xD

Off topic - One thing i really want them to do with the base game though, and it really is needed, Nintendo really needs to revoke it's no voice chat ruling and include it within the game, i don't like the fact that they used the reason of "online meanies and haters", aside from the fact there is generally always a mute player button within these kind of multiplayer games, they could always implement some sort of parental setting so that you can only hear people who are on your friends list or something, taking the voice chat availability for the whole game was a bit too extreme in my opinion, i still cannot get past this fact xD

This game is pointed towards all ages, making it best to keep it out. I don't think it's that big of a deal they didn't add, because, you don't need to talk to your team really. To keep haters and fruit-cups away, Nintendo made the right choice -I think- to leave it out of this game.

I think Splatoon will have enough content. I haven't played the demo, but from watching Nintendo Direct and Trailers, they're really putting a lot of work into it. It's a unique game and I don't think they'll let it fade away just like that. at least I hope not....>.<

There's a lot of things that could be added because the idea of Splatoon is really unique. Minigames could be added or something. It's different. c:

Reactions: Samuel_1802
Dead thread but yeah Splatoon has more than enough content despite every reviewer everywhere complaining about it lacking in that department. People just expect games to be as big as Witcher 3.

I have 40 hours played and I still haven't collected all the Sunken Scrolls or gotten all the gear.

One word: NO

Platoon is awesome by the way and yes a doc will keep popping up everywhere don't worry it will have enough content and its amazing how awesome this game is good job nintendo! And they already just came out with doc I really love this game a whole lot!

They all look the same .

Have fun thinking that, all of the maps play very differently.

I am going to talk like Splatoon has not been released yet xD

So, I don't think that Splatoon isn't going to have enough content because Nintendo has been working hard and for while for this, and because it is simply a Nintendo game. I can see plenty of opputunitys to make this game great with lots of content and DLCs :p

I'm pretty sure that Splatoon will have enough content. We have new weapons, at least two every week, and new stages as well. We also have Splatfests and new modes coming real soon, so I'd say that at this rate, the game will survive for a pretty long time. Not to mention that all this content is free.

I am going to talk like Splatoon has not been released yet xD

So, I don't think that Splatoon isn't going to have enough content because Nintendo has been working hard and for while for this, and because it is simply a Nintendo game. I can see plenty of opputunitys to make this game great with lots of content and DLCs :p

Can I just say, your picture is just so kudo ;3

Have fun thinking that, all of the maps play very differently.
I am having lots of fun not THINKING about it, but playing the game! Cause I thought it would have more content! And don't argue that you haven't gotten all the clothes cause they don't do anything! Or It's a glitch and gear has no effect on moi

I am having lots of fun not THINKING about it, but playing the game! Cause I thought it would have more content! And don't argue that you haven't gotten all the clothes cause they don't do anything! Or It's a glitch and gear has no effect on moi

Gear has different abilities / perks...

Back