IS SUDIO GHIBLI GAMES THE BEST ? NI NO KUNI ?

• Thread starter POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST
  • Start date

WOULD U GET IT ?

• Total voters
POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST

POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST

THE SEXY SHOP KEEPER :P
Banned User
WOULD U GET THE SUDIO GHIBLI GAME NI NO KUNI IF U COULD READ JAPANESE ?

THE GAME LOOKS COOL AND INTRIGUING BUT I AM NOT INTERESTED RIGHT NOW, ALSO WHY ARE WE POSTING IN CAPITAL WRITING, CAPS LOCK DAY IS STILL FAR AWAY ?

Um...what are those two games? xD I've actually never heard of them until you joined lol
THE GAME LOOKS COOL AND INTRIGUING BUT I AM NOT INTERESTED RIGHT NOW, ALSO WHY ARE WE POSTING IN CAPITAL WRITING, CAPS LOCK DAY IS STILL FAR AWAY ?
SO WHAT IF IT'S FAR AWAY CAPS IS FUN TO ABUSE :p

Um...what are those two games? xD I've actually never heard of them until you joined lol
from what I know it's a very good child friendly RPG with a very intriguing story and gameplay that is developed by level-5 and studio ghibli, for the DS (exclusifly on japan) and later on PS3 ( worldwide ) also the name NI NO KUNI litteraly means "Second country".

from what I know it's a very good child friendly RPG with a very intriguing story and gameplay that is developed by level-5 and studio ghibli, for the DS (exclusifly on japan) and later on PS3 ( worldwide ) also the name NI NO KUNI litteraly means "Second country".
ah interesting.....well, maybe it'll be something I'll look into if it ever gets localized to other regions like North America and Europe haha

ah interesting.....well, maybe it'll be something I'll look into if it ever gets localized to other regions like North America and Europe haha
If you have a PS3 get its version it's already localised and I think it's the same game as on the ds just with updated graphics and new content .

If you have a PS3 get its version it's already localised and I think it's the same game as on the ds just with updated graphics and new content .
Yeah, thing is I don't have a PS3 lol I only own Nintendo gaming systems at the moment so that isn't really an option for me. As for DS, I've got a 3DS which is probably region-locked so...

Yeah, thing is I don't have a PS3 lol I only own Nintendo gaming systems at the moment so that isn't really an option for me. As for DS, I've got a 3DS which is probably region-locked so...
ds games are not region locked, I play an american pokémon white on my europian 3DS ! but as for ni no kuni there is no chance for the ds version to be released worldwide so your only choice is PS3 and since you don't have it you have no choice but skip this game.

I have tried it (Demo), on a DS, and it sure looked good. But I must skip it now, since I have a European 3DS.
(Thanks, Region-Lock)

I played a little bit at a friends house and it greatly reminded me of Dragon Quest 8, the best RPG on the PS2. If anyone loved that game you should get white witch.

This game is really amazing , i did watch Ni No Kuni game in a friend house, and yes i would buy it , also i love RPG of this type , and i hear there will be a remake of it in the 3ds i hope so.

Yes, of course! I loooove their movies, so yeah, if I could, I would get it :D

Back