Is super Mario run worth 10 bucks

• Thread starter freezebot
  • Start date
freezebot

freezebot

PineappleDoggo <3
Towns Folk
Well a new Mario game came out on Apple devices and they sort of have a free 3 stages thing and 10 toad rally tickets but after that, you have to pay 10 dollars to get everything else and would you use 10 dollars to buy it? Well I paid for it because it would give me access to all levels and some extra toad rally tickets and some extra stuff and it seemed like an amazing deal and it's compatible with My Nintendo. But even with all the stuff i mentioned, Would you still pay 10 bucks for super Mario run???

Yes, or at least I did because most Mario games for 3DS are around $40 and it isn't a randomly generated level that you are buying, you are buying actual levels for $10, so I think it is worth it especially since (at least for me) it is very fun! So if you like Mario, then I would say it is worth the $10.

No.
Free with the occasional ad, like any running game, would be fine. If small devs can manage it, Nintendo could've too.

I think it is a good deal. I mean, nintendo lets you taste super mario run for free and then if you like it, it offers you to unlock everything the game has to offer for 10 bucks. I think it is quite reasonable what nintendo does. And the game is real fun. So if you had fun with the 4 inicial levels, I bet you would probably have a lot of fun with the rest of the game unlocked.

Well, as an owner of the full version, I think it is well worth the $10. It seems these days that few people remember the "old" App Store, where you payed once for a game and then just enjoyed it from there on out, instead of being bogged down with frequent in-app purchases and the like. Besides that, the game is quite fun, and I have greatly enjoyed both its concept and play style.

Back