Is the Club Nintendo AC deck of playing cards worth it?

• Thread starter CJ
  • Start date

Just like the title says

• Total voters
CJ

CJ

You not gon' ge me!
Towns Folk
I am having a hard time deciding. Should I take it? I gguess having that would be good for an Animal crossing fan like me, but it is gonna be difficult to get it via my relatives. The digital games I can buy the physical or the digital anytime but I cannot do so with the cards. What should I do? Take it or leave it?

Ok if it is really difficult that your relatives get it for you , then I suggest not getting it because there is a high possibility that when you spend your coins on it , there is maybe some chance that it might not come or some sort of shipping problems maybe . It is best to take the digital games because there is no worry of that kind of problem but if there is no games that catch your eye . then get the cards , but there are its risks , but it would be really great since your a huge fan of the game .

My final decision : Leave it

Ok if it is really difficult that your relatives get it for you , then I suggest not getting it because there is a high possibility that when you spend your coins on it , there is maybe some chance that it might not come or some sort of shipping problems maybe . It is best to take the digital games because there is no worry of that kind of problem but if there is no games that catch your eye . then get the cards , but there are its risks , but it would be really great since your a huge fan of the game .

My final decision : Leave it
It wouldn't be difficult for them its just that I am getting stuff like Pokemon Omega Ruby and (with a VERY LOW probability) the new 3ds xl too. Now if I add the 2 decks with it, it would be like getting so many items from so many sites and it would seem odd as the deck would be free and my relatives are coming after like.... 4 or 5 years. If it does not come, I will just contact nintendo saying that I spent a fortune of coins on that deck and it didn't come. The good games are for the wii u only and I dont have a wii u. The VC games I want on the 3ds are not on Club Nintendo. The only game left is New Super mario bros. 2. I can get it via cartridge anytime I want or be dependant on Marc's giveaway.

I'd say get it if your really into collections and colliticbles and stuff like that. Pretty sure nintendo won't mess up so the deck will probably come if you order it too. The deck is like a one time only thing. Once club nintendo gets discontinued then it's gone pretty much forever, whereas you can get a new 3ds and the games later on. You could probably even sell the deck of you don't want it on eBay after club nintendo gets discontinued for like 50$ and even over 100 if you keep it for a while

Back