Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
CJ

CJ

You not gon' ge me!
Towns Folk
I was wondering if I should take the humble bundle. I'm not really sure though if it's worth doing it. Should I take it?

All I want to know is that if the games are worth it.

All I want to know is that if the games are worth it.
It really depends on if you're interested in anything from the list that they're offering :
  • Mighty Switch Force! (3DS)
  • Woah Dave! (3DS)
  • OlliOlli (3DS)
  • Moon Chronicles Episode 1 (3DS)
  • SteamWorld Dig (3DS)
  • Gunman Clive (3DS)
  • Guacamelee (Wii U)
  • The Fall (Wii U)
  • OlliOlli (Wii U)
  • Stealth Inc. 2 (Wii U)
  • SteamWorld Dig (Wii U)
  • Sportsball (Wii U)
  • BIT.TRIP Runner 2 (Wii U)
For $10 US, you get all of the above. To me, it's worth it since you're getting a VERY large discount.

Reactions: 18
If my 3DS wasn't regionlocked to Europe I would have bought it already. $10 means a huge discount and you can sell the games you don't want either in the Nookling Junction or online. I own only one of those games, which is Steamworld Dig: A Fistfull of Dirt for 3DS and that's a very awesome game. That game alone would already be worth your $10, yet you get a whole lot more. Also, you're helping a charity. :3

Humble Bundles are always worth it, as soon as you are interested in one or 2 of the games in the bundle. It's always a huge discount and you can give the other games to some friends.

I think that the Humble Bundle is definitely worth it :p There are many games that you are getting at a really super low price so the Bundle is really nice . Unless none of the games that are in the bundle seem to interest you much , you should definitely get it ^_^

I think it is really worth, cause those nindie games have something special behind them, it is like the story they offer should be told. personally i have tried out steam world dig and i loved it, not that much the end of the game but while playing it, it was really cool. i would like to grasp and experience stealth 2 and just paying 10 or more dollars for a couple of games that separated are about 10 dollars each, this is definitely the time to get them

It is definitely worth it and I think the Humble Bundle is the greatest thing that has happened in video game history, as you pay a retitively low price for games, very cheap, and donae to charity at the same time! You can pay as much as you want for the games and specific amount lead to more games and more charity money! \: D/

Ok guys! thank u! I will get it :D
One thing... It is saying that it is not redeemable with the 3ds of my region. Mine is NA region (US), however, I am not sure if this is gonna work with us credit cards only, or any card worldwide...

Please let me know. Thanks! :)

Back