Is the Shin Megami Tensei 4 DLC worth it?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Does anyone here have any of the Shin Megami Tensei 4 DLC? If yes, do you think it was worth it?

I'm considering getting some of the endgame DLC but the descriptions are just demons to fight and fusions you can make after you defeat them. Does it add a little more than that or is that all?

I don't think I'm going to get the additional quests DLC because I prefer to use in-game gear for the challenge.

Does anyone here have any of the Shin Megami Tensei 4 DLC? If yes, do you think it was worth it?

I'm considering getting some of the endgame DLC but the descriptions are just demons to fight and fusions you can make after you defeat them. Does it add a little more than that or is that all?

I don't think I'm going to get the additional quests DLC because I prefer to use in-game gear for the challenge.
Sincerely, the game is just fine without any DLCs. They don't add much to it, if any. The experience is the same and you don't particularly enjoy it more. They are just not worth it. That's just my opinion though.

Sincerely, the game is just fine without any DLCs. They don't add much to it, if any. The experience is the same and you don't particularly enjoy it more. They are just not worth it. That's just my opinion though.
As tho said. I looked into it and I only see it worth it if you Really love the demon it unlocks :/

I dunno about any of the additional dlc minus the freebie ones that give Flynn new new and glasses. I dunno why, but I find the fact that he can be blonde highly amusing.

I'd say it's worth it cause you get a good but form the DLC for the price. You get level up items you can ether sell or use, you get quest that give armor and you get extra demons your able to fuse so all and all it's pretty worth it . Also it's a good way to show support for Atlus and the price points on it aren't that bad.

Back