Is there a connection with Fates and Awakening?

• Thread starter belac127
  • Start date
belac127

belac127

AC:NL - The Villager
Towns Folk
Stumbling through things accidentally, I discovered that
Anna will return, as well as characters strongly looking like Inigo, Owain, and Severa; Lazward, Odin, and Selena respectively.

Is there going to be any connection, or did Nintendo just decide to make characters resembling older characters? I wouldn't mind a character like Priam, who is Ike's descendant who shows up in Awakening. Idk how I feel about it simply being unoriginal character designs.

Okay here i go, I can explain a couple things, but spoilers may or may not be included, so read at your own risk!
Awakening implies that Anna has like 7o cousins all named Anna, and this is just one of those cases
Is actully Inigo, i remember hearing he stumbled through the DLC gate, whatever it's called, outrealm gate i think, and ended up in FE Fates, which implies that unlike every other game being in the same universe (chrom and robin may occasionaly reference something or someone in another game) these games are in the same universe, has child that resembles Olivia

Same as Lazward, has child that resembles Lissa

Same as Odin/Lazward, if you S support her she gives you her real name, one character has a child that looks and acts like cordelia, and Luna and that character are most likly a canon ship

Back