Is there a method to the madness??

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
Oh hello, didn't see you there. :p Hiya! P2.0 here, coming atcha with another topic thingy. With Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

So, there's plenty to do on most of the games of the series. Such as planting, fishing, catching bugs, designing homes, getting every single outfit EVER, and the list goes on and on. But there has been one thing that's been on my mind for a bit. And that is of course, the villagers. There's quite a few peeps who start off in your town, and who show up in your town after being there for a while.
But if you're like every other person, then you kinda have folks you like in your town, and folks who do things that make you just wanna grab your axe and chop-choppity-chop their heads off for, let's say, moving on your flowerbed you spent DAYS trying to get perfect. :eyes2: Why I oughta.... ( Or some who look so freakishly ugly you wanna burn them. :x )

So of course you can sic kawaii Isabelle kick them out for you, but what about the villagers you actually want??? So my question is, is there a way to attract the animals you actually like into your village?? :eek: Cuz if so, type it down in the comments! *^*

Reactions: Samster
I don’t think there is, apart from specific Amiibo cards or figures. However, I could be completely wrong, though :x

Reactions: P2.0
I don’t think there is, apart from specific Amiibo cards or figures. However, I could be completely wrong, though :x
Right? I feel like there's some way, but for the life me, I have a huge doubt on it, too. :x Maybe there isn't, and I'm just thinking it cuz people found ways for every nook and cranny on Animal Crossing. ( Nook and Cranny? Eh? EH? :sneaky: )

Reactions: Samster
Right? I feel like there's some way, but for the life me, I have a huge doubt on it, too. :x Maybe there isn't, and I'm just thinking it cuz people found ways for every nook and cranny on Animal Crossing. ( Nook and Cranny? Eh? EH? :sneaky: )
That was an excellent pun. This gets the Samster Seal of Approval, lol

Update: Just found out that if you have the campsite built in your town, a random villager will pop and and set up camp on occasion. If you persuade them enough, you can get them to join your town (assuming you already have an open slot prepared).

So, not exactly a way to improve chances of a certain villager coming to town, but it’s another valid option for having that potential villager possibly show up.

Back