Gen 4 is there going to be a remake of dimand and pearl.

• Thread starter bigjohn2
  • Start date

is there going to be a remake of dimand and pearl

• yes

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • no

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
B

bigjohn2

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
:):chicken::mad::stop::woot::artist:

though I can't be really too sure that something like that can happen but there is a good chance that it might happen and perhaps most likely . I and I would certainly like a remake of the game so though it's not confirmed as yet , I sure hope that it does ^_^

Reactions: 3905
It's the next hyped thing for Pokemon now that we have Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphie. But even if it's pretty hyped it seems very unlikely that we will see a remake for it anytime soon. A lot of the old copies of the original Ruby and Sapphire versions had their internal battery run dry and no longer work. That's not the same case with games like Diamond, Pearl and Platinum. You can still buy these games at a local Gamestop for regular price and play them on your 3DS since it's backwards compatible. So a gen 4 remake seems very unlikely for the time being...

I really want a remake of Diamond and Pearl, and I know it will come soon because ORAS came out last ear and that was a remake too. It will take a long time to release, but I'll be waiting for it!

Also, if a remake was made, they would need to improve a lot of things. The battles and pacing in the original games were to slow... But other than that they were awesome games!

Well it depends, I mean I'm not in charge of the whole Pokémon company. But it would be nice. I'm not sure to say yes. So maybe is my only answer. And there should be a Sinnoh remake. The original game was awesome.:D

There might be a remake after Pokémon Z/New unnamed game.I hope so because I want to see what Sinnoh looks like in 3D.And I want to experience the game as well.There probably is a high chance for a remake because they did make a R/S remake.Now all we need is a Sinnoh remake and all my wishes will come true :)(except for Pokémon being real ;-;)

I hope that there is a remake of Diamond and Pearl because Sinnoh is my favorite region and perhaps the best one I ever played in. And if it was remade into 3d, it would be much better. But you can still find copies of these games anywhere, so I doubt it. We just have to wait until E3.

I highly doubt it. Trust me when I say this, I would be glad if they made remakes of Diamond and Pearl, but I don't think it will ever be a thing.

I think there will be a remake of DP, but not anytime soon that's for sure: I mean, the remade the first 3 Gens, remaking the 4th would be very likely, especially with a huge fanbase backing it. However, they just remade RS (Gen III) so I don't see the DP remake coming in the next few years, maybe 2018 at the earliest, but probably later than that.

I think there will be a remake because it's the gen that most of the Poke fans very like, even me. It will come but not this 2 years because in the end of 2014 Nintendo and Game Freak made Pokemon OR/AS so they don't really want to make a new remake, Even it's better than a new adventure. Btw they made remakes for 3 gens, maybe they need to stop doing remakes for this time? most of the Poke fans like the 4th gen, but there is fans that waiting for a new adventures. my opnion is they need to make a remake, but they need to make a new game before a remake.

Back