Is this a good first for a new kirby player? *kirby planet robobot for 3ds

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
I just recently played the demo for kirby planet robobot on my new 3ds xl and overall its pretty darn sweet as far as my opinion goes, i love the preset robobot stage in the demo, when i tried it i was trying to get the feel for playing since im kinda a first for the kirby series and it was a lot of fun. Of course, im looking to get the full version soon if possible since I played the demo and enjoyed it quite a bit. I love the graphics and the level design is very unique and in my opinion goes beautifully with the graphics.

Knowing im kinda new to the kirby series, i would like to know if this game is a good choice for a first. I know i may sound like ive been missing out on a lot since this is the only kirby game im really looking into and wanting to try, so if you want to lol go right ahead, idc kek. ^~^ anyways though, answers are appreciated. I believe @N may be able to help me? Based on his profile pics and bylines i think he may be a bigger kirby player, but im only guessing based on what i observed as i described here. Thanks in advance.

Kirby is a good game.
It should have miis.
It should have mario.
It should have luigi.
It should have link.
It should have ike.
It should have Donkey kong.
It should have Bowser.

all kirby games are easy (except for the post game) so, go on if you want

In my opinion, Kirby Planet Robobot is an excellent Kirby game to start with. It has plenty of fun mechanics, lots of neat puzzles, and an interesting difficulty curve as the game progresses. Another Kirby game I would recommend would be Kirby Super Star Ultra, as it is truly the best Kirby game IMO.

Reactions: Kadaj
Back