AC:NL Isabelle's Cuteness! :3

• Thread starter Blazikenpwnsyou
  • Start date
Blazikenpwnsyou

Blazikenpwnsyou

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
When we first saw Isabelle for the very first time during production, she looked so dang adorable! I mean, just look at her! She's just so adorable, and she's just a secretary! Every time I look at her, I get struck with cuteness. ^w^

What do you think of Isabelle? Do you think she's adorable too? :cat:

she is a nice doggy :dog:, I heard of someone online that actually just played acnl to look at her ( must have been crazy) but she is a nice dog and she wakes you up every time you play AC:NL. also it is nice she takes care of things like taxes ect that a mayor would have to do in a real life work ;)

She is incredibly cute XD i like to think of her as an actually klutzy character that only tries to be business like. I also love that she is supposed to be a dog, but acts so business like to the point that you don't notice she's a dog at all.

Yes, she is incredibly cute :p

She is incredibly cute XD i like to think of her as an actually klutzy character that only tries to be business like. I also love that she is supposed to be a dog, but acts so business like to the point that you don't notice she's a dog at all.

Yes, she is incredibly cute :p
Indeed! In fact, if there would be a fan made sating sim, would you be dating Isabelle, mainly because of her cuteness? Yes, it sounds like a furry thing, but I would still date her for her cutenes if a fan made Animal Crossing dating sim is made. :cat:

um....

probably not. XD

Easily a perfect choice by the creators. A sweet-hearted mix of personality and looks, and you have her! I want to give her a vacation so badly.

Reactions: Blazikenpwnsyou
Wanna talk cute game characters? Minchino is one of my picks

She's just so cute

Attachments

• tumblr_ncqbuvP2Ck1qilaugo1_500.png
    tumblr_ncqbuvP2Ck1qilaugo1_500.png
    201 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: Flutterpawz
I think Isabelle and her bro, Digby, are the freaking bomb-diggity. I must say that Digby is far cuter than Isabelle when he is wearing his little raincoat.

shes very cute :D i saw her and i thought nice

mario_kart_8_animal_crossing.png

Lol, she looks happy in this one, since she gets some time away from the office. :p Im still curious as to why her symbol is an apple.....

10/10 would recommend Isabelle for a cuteness job

Oh god, don’t even get me started on how freakin adorable Isabelle is. :p

Isabelle has gotta be one of my favorite Nintendo girls ever, lol. (She’s literally right under Marina. :love:)

Isabelle annoys me. She acts all shy, but she’s so good at the mayorly stuff, she just needs to stop indulging herself.. im pretty sure she has this issue where she just wants to help others succeed, but i want her to follow her real dreams and become a mayor! She would be way better than most players...
Her cuteness is my demise

Isabelle annoys me. She acts all shy, but she’s so good at the mayorly stuff, she just needs to stop indulging herself.. im pretty sure she has this issue where she just wants to help others succeed, but i want her to follow her real dreams and become a mayor! She would be way better than most players...
Her cuteness is my demise
Yes, she’s definitely way too good for her current job, and would probably make the perfect town if she was a mayor. :p

Back