It seems that Aonuma teased Skyward Sword for Nintendo Switch

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
Samster

Samster

*secretly has a crush on Marina
Towns Folk
Heyo everybody! Samster here, with another fantastic discussion!

So, it seems that Eiji Aonuma has teased the fact that Skyward Sword might be coming to Nintendo Switch. The information was apparently revealed today at The Legend of Zelda Concet in Osaka.

The way I feel about it, if Skyward Sword truly does come to the Switch, I know I’m gonna cave and buy it, because firstly, it’s freaking Zelda, and secondly, a Skyward Sword was one of the best Zelda games ever. If it gets released, or if they release a deluxe or remastered version, my wallet’s in trouble.

How do you all feel about this small tease? :eyes:

Heyo everybody! Samster here, with another fantastic discussion!

So, it seems that Eiji Aonuma has teased the fact that Skyward Sword might be coming to Nintendo Switch. The information was apparently revealed today at The Legend of Zelda Concet in Osaka.

The way I feel about it, if Skyward Sword truly does come to the Switch, I know I’m gonna cave and buy it, because firstly, it’s freaking Zelda, and secondly, a Skyward Sword was one of the best Zelda games ever. If it gets released, or if they release a deluxe or remastered version, my wallet’s in trouble.

How do you all feel about this small tease? :eyes:
GOSH DARN YOU NINTENDO! But yes, a Skyward Sword Deluxe/Remastered Edition for the switch would be amazing. We would also have a lot better control, as we have evolved from a wii motion plus to an hd rumble in the joycons. They could also choose what sword you want the hand to be in, because there's two joycons. I don't see how this could be bad at all. If anything people hated Skyward Sword for the controls, but with the joycons, people would probably love the game. I also couldn't wait to see Skyward Sword in glorious hd. I mean, have you seen how it looks with hd modifiers with Dolphin? It's absolutely stunning. Granted, a PC can be a lot more powerful than the nintendo switch.

Ahhhh! Skyward Sword is so amazing! The story was awesome, the gameplay was awesome, the characters were awesome, the music was so freaking amazing! AND MY FAVORITE ZELDA DESIGN IS IN IT TOO. This game is something to be excited for!

The motion controls in the Wii version were kind of weird right? The switch would most likely fix this and make the game even better then it already was! This is exciting! Even though I dont have a switch lol.

Reactions: Samster
I've been saying that the next likely step to take would be a remake/port of Skyward Sword for Switch for sometime now. If this is indeed true, I'll be very happy. The Wii wasn't really a console I could get into much anyway.

Reactions: Duster
I've been saying that the next likely step to take would be a remake/port of Skyward Sword for Switch for sometime now. If this is indeed true, I'll be very happy. The Wii wasn't really a console I could get into much anyway.
Agreed :)

Reactions: Pandaxclone2
Back