It started with a Lamp.

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
(This is just a 'what if' story.Since this is a Rp place,I dunno,if you want,you can put a say in this.Only no OP O.Cs allowed.Also note,I have no idea how this will end,lol. :D ) It was another day for P2-kun as he went his normal day at school.Running into the same guys who picked on him,and having his lunch stolen. .-. And just like always,he just shrugged it off. "Ryan thinks he's such a 'bawse'",Jack said,adjusting his hat. "Yeah.. <.< I oughta do something about him one day",P2-kun said,winding his arm. "Well bud,do something soon.He's messing with the computer club,and that's one of my faves! D: ",Jack whined. "Jack,you're beyond smart for school.Why hang around"? "Cuz,I can't leave my best buddy here,it's a madhouse! :p".P2-kun and Jack were friends ever since P2 socked a bully in the face for ruining Jack's project at age 7. "Hey,bring a better lunch next time,squirt",Ryan sneered,tossing his crumpled lunch bag at him. "It wasn't meant for you...",P2 replied. "Eh!? You got somethin' to say!? Me and my boys'll mess you up! Better show some respect,punk",Ryan barked,grabbing his collar. "Geez man,tic-tacs! >__< ",P2 joked,but was soon found outside,roughed up. "Said a bit too much again...",Jack sighed,bandaging him up. "He don't scare me",P2-kun chuckled,then winced. "I wanna make cool stuff,not be a doctor,bro. XD Anyways,I gotta head home.You gonna make it"? "Don't worry,I'll be fine. :) Later".Jack went off one way,and P2-kun went the other.Taking out a small ball,he kept smacking up in the air in a rhythmic pattern,until a breeze carried it away. "D'awww,shoot! D: ",he groaned,following it.It rolled into an archeological construction site that the town currently was investing in to find and sell rare treasures.Everyone except workers,the mayor,and potential buyers were prohibited. :eek: But P2-kun just rushed in to grab the ball,and get out.Suddenly,he tripped over a rock,and 'thok'ed' his head. "Ugh,doggonit! >o< Stupid-! Huh? What's that?",he wondered,removing some of the wall he accidentally broke.He found a strange lamp with amethyst engravings on it.He picked it up and scratched his head. "Looks like an old oil la-",he started to say,when a giant spotlight shined down on him! "HEY KID! THIS A RESTRICTED AREA! DON'T MOVE!",a megaphoned voice said.This was bad.If he got caught with the lamp,he could get in serious trouble! He stashed it in his backpack,just as the door opened from a mini security house.It was Boldgur,the head of the dig,and a greedy man at that. "What business you got here,kid!? No one's allowed in this place, 'cept me and da boys!",he barked.Cautiously,P2-kun held up his ball. "I dropped this on the way home....",he began.Boldgur snatched it away and inspected it. (Not treasure),he thought. "Nnngh...here.Be more careful,and get out!!",he yelled.P2 jumped,and speeded off to his house. "*Pant,pant* That dude's creepy... e.o Now,lemme see this thing",he said,taking out the lamp. "Hard to see with all this dust...",he coughed,rubbing it off.Suddenly,the lamp trembled,shook,then without warning,a puff of purple smoke engulfed the room! When it cleared,P2-Kun looked up,and saw a girl with a purple-ponytail looking back at him P2-kun: 0_0 ???: 0-0 P2-kun 0///0 ???: 0___0 P2-kun:GYAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! ???:AAAAAIIIIIIEEEEEEE! >0< P2 shook his head. "Hey,who the heck are you,and what are you doing in my room!?",he barked. She was equally shocked. "You crazy whack-job!! Who yells in someone else's face like that!? :eek: ",she barked back. "Look,I-I'm sorry...Wait...Did you come out of that lamp? The girl looks down at the lamp. "Ohhhh,yeah! I was trapped in there...So.... *Looks at him* Thanks for getting me out! :D ",she replied,and glomped him.P2-kun nearly suffocated. "W-who are you again"?? "Oh right.The name's.....Shantae!

Back