AC:NL Item Storage? [Support Needed]

• Thread starter Jwiz
  • Start date
Jwiz

Jwiz

Heyo :3
Towns Folk
Ok well my locker filled up and I need ideas where to store items.
I made a list of some Ideas so far.

1.) Use a second player (Alts) locker.
2.) Place them on the ground all over my town
3.) Put the items in flea market space but sell them for 999,999 bells so nobody buys them
4.) Put them in my mail inventory (as gifts) but never send them
5.) @numage - Open rooms in museum and store whatever you want in those 4 rooms
6.) @numage - Expand house to maximum, and store all of your stuff in the rooms
7.) @numage - Store everything in the island box and don't take them out unless you want to sell them
8.) This is kind of like numage's idea but wear clothes to the island and put them in the box and leave them in there (Clothes Storage!)

If you have any better ideas please comment them! if only Nintendo allowed more lockers! Thanks!

Last edited:
- Open rooms in the museum and you can rack up whatever you want in those 4 rooms.
- Expand your house to maximum, so you will have many rooms and you can store a lot of your item inside.

Store all the fish and bugs caught on the island in the box and don't take them out if you are not going to sell them (not sure if this is relevant lol)

- Open rooms in the museum and you can rack up whatever you want in those 4 rooms.
- Expand your house to maximum, so you will have many rooms and you can store a lot of your item inside.

Store all the fish and bugs caught on the island in the box and don't take them out if you are not going to sell them (not sure if this is relevant lol)
Thanks! I'll add that to the idea list

Reactions: numage
Put items in letters and store them in your saved mail inventory at the post office.

Put items in letters and store them in your saved mail inventory at the post office.
oh so you put the items as gifts in mail and save mail and store them there!!! good idea!

Reactions: 423
Make sure you bunch your fruit up into baskets. Each basket holds 9 of the same fruit, I'm sure you already know that though. Uh but yeah everything else is pretty much already posted. Museum rooms, house rooms, all over your town, make another player, store things in your mail slots, put them on display in retail and set the price super high so no one buys them. Heck even just drop your items on the beach in your town. It's out of sight so why not?

Back