I've looked everywhere for true MMO friends.

• Thread starter RaeSyndrome
  • Start date
RaeSyndrome

RaeSyndrome

Dungeon crawling trash
Towns Folk
And I have yet to find any. None of my close friends ever wanna try what I play and I always end up playing what everyone else wants me to. I feel like a bother to everyone now. I really hate how I have no one to share memories with and I'm constantly alone. Everyone usually tries and leaves, or never gives anything a chance. I'm such MMO trash that I play at LEAST 5 or more, and I know that's insane. But I hate how I go around and think I find friends, but really they just wanna use me to benefit themselves, and ask for items from me as if I'm a charity. This sucks. I guess this is an MMO vent thread now, I dunno.

From my experiences, making "friends" online really isn't worth it at all. There's only one person I've ever met online who I could really consider a friend, even in the least, everyone seems to come and go, getting too attached only leads to disappointment. So I've come to avoid it to my fullest extent and not have to face that inevitable sorrow when they break your trust.

As such, I've never bothered with MMOs or anything like that, especially when they focus on friend groups - guilds or whatever they're called - to function correctly. Trying to work with others never seems to be my strong suit. I get told I'm often the one in the wrong, but who's to judge? This constant betrayal has left me bitter. It's no longer I ultimately became who I am, all everyone ever did was laugh at me, act like I'm the odd one out and otherwise look down on me.

Back