Izuna 2

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
While waiting for my 3ds to be repaired,I picked up an old Ds game to play on my Ds Lite. (The hinges are broke,so the screen flops,lol.Using some cardboard to prop it) Anyhoo,one game I never completely finished was Izuna 2.Most of you may know the pink-haired,unemployed ninja,but she was all news to me when I first saw her game browsing Wiki.The game is a dungeon crawler RPG where you take a turn to walk,or attack.You pick up weapons inside the dungeons rather than buy them,and get them repaired if they start to break.This adds a great challenge,IMO.I can't tell you how many times I rolled across my bed in anger from fails. :hilarious:

The story was pretty good as well,a good sequel to the first,which I never played. XD.The humor was alright,though a bit suggestive,lol.Anyhoo,I'm trying to level up to go to the Ganketsu Cave,and the Boss rush without dying. :p. Wish me luck!

I remember that series :eek: but I think I've play something called Izuna : Legend of the Unemployed Ninja :D It was a really fun game :) Though it was pretty hard at the beginning , kept dying ;-;

I also like the weapon and tag concept and I remember always using this trusty Izanagi Arm :D I never managed to finish the game but it is a nice Pokemon Mystery Dungeon alternative :)

Reactions: P2.0
@Eridan :To be honest,this was the first dungeon-crawler I've ever played.So you can imagine my surprise when I found your weapons broke unless your repaired them. ;-; And yeah,isn't it? :). I love the game a lot,it's new and interesting!

Back