James Farr: Ghost Buster X Super Mario (Video 1 and 2)

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk

There is two of his excellent videos, I will post them here because those videos are a must view.
In this case, we have tho crossovers, the first one is Ghostbusters / Super Mario Bros and the second one Ghostbusters 2 / Super Mario Bros.

Yeah, these videos were entertaining to watch, ha ha. I didn't like the inclusion of Sonic in the second video, though...

Yeah, these videos were entertaining to watch, ha ha. I didn't like the inclusion of Sonic in the second video, though...

Well, yes, I like Sonic The Hedgehog games, but I think the same.
Maybe adding Link would be funnier...

Well, yes, I like Sonic The Hedgehog games, but I think the same.
Maybe adding Link would be funnier...
Yeah, or maybe a Koopa Troopa.

Yeah, or maybe a Koopa Troopa.

Also there is, but less popular, Geno from Super Mario RPG.

Also there is, but less popular, Geno from Super Mario RPG.
Yeah, he would be pretty cool! But hey, I got an amazing idea! How about Professor E. Gadd!? He's great with ghosts! :p

Yeah, he would be pretty cool! But hey, I got an amazing idea! How about Professor E. Gadd!? He's great with ghosts! :p

Yeah, that would work too...
I think Nintendo needs to make more Mario characters... :p

Yeah, that would work too...
I think Nintendo needs to make more Mario characters... :p
I think they have enough already, they just don't like to use them. Like Toadsworth and Toadette, they were unused for five years. Luckily Toadsworth came back in Mario & Luigi: Dream Team and Toadette is in Mario Kart 8. :)

I think they have enough already, they just don't like to use them. Like Toadsworth and Toadette, they were last seen in 2008. Luckily Toadsworth came back in Mario & Luigi: Dream Team and Toadette is in Mario Kart 8. :)

Well, there was also the idea of make a third character, a sister.
I don't know it they will be using that idea, but... Not a bad idea at all...

Well, there was also the idea of make a third character, a sister.
I don't know it they will be using that idea, but... Not a bad idea at all...
I'm not sure if many people would like the idea, but it could work! What do you suppose they would name the sister? And don't answer with "Maria"... :|

I'm not sure if many people would like the idea, but it could work! What do you suppose they would name the sister? And don't answer with "Maria"... :|

No, No...
The first letter:
ABCDEFGHIJKLMN...

Karen?

No, No...
The first letter:
ABCDEFGHIJKLMN...

Karen?
Nah, how about a common Italian name for a lady? Nintendo did that with Mario and Luigi, so it would be funny if they did the same with a sister. :)

Nah, how about a common Italian name for a lady? Nintendo did that with Mario and Luigi, so it would be funny if they did the same with a sister. :)

• Amalia
  • Ines
  • Donna
  • Liona
  • Virginia

• Amalia
  • Ines
  • Donna
  • Liona
  • Virginia
Oh, nice, I like the name Donna and Liona. So, would she be a plumber as well? It would be cool to see her have her own puzzle series.

Oh, nice, I like the name Donna and Liona. So, would she be a plumber as well? It would be cool to see her have her own puzzle series.

I don't like the idea of she being a plumber, but I like a idea her having her own puzzle series like you said.
Also, an alternative idea of Super Princess Peach would be nice!

bump for same reason as the tmnk

These two Video were real funny when I saw them. They even add the ghostbusters theme song'

Back