James Farr: Teenage Mutant Koopa Troopas

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk

There is one of his excellent videos, I will post them here because those videos are a must view.
In this case, we have the crossover of Teenage Mutant Koopa Troopas - A TMNT and Super Mario Bros.

What do you thing about this one?

This guy does a great job at animating. Will subscribe to him to see if he makes anymore Nintendo related animations. :D

This guy does a great job at animating. Will subscribe to him to see if he makes anymore Nintendo related animations. :D

True. About the subscribe, you had to wait at least two or three months, animations like that are too hard to make.
I will subscribe too, but if he makes more videogames related animations.

True. About the subscribe, you had to wait at least two or three months, animations like that are too hard to make.
I will subscribe too, but if he makes more videogames related animations.
I'm sure he will. Anyways, I don't mind waiting. Most of the people I subscribe to on YouTube post videos, like, every two weeks. :w

Reactions: ErixSan
I'm sure he will. Anyways, I don't mind waiting. Most of the people I subscribe to on YouTube post videos, like, every two weeks. :w

Well, for taking a example, Sonic Paradox team needed two years to make the last chapter of Sonic Shorts...
His video animation skills means he will need at least two months...

The only way to convert the long waiting in something good if the quality of the video...

I prefer something awesome waiting 3 years and not a crappy one with two weeks of waiting :p

Well, for taking a example, Sonic Paradox team needed two years to make the last chapter of Sonic Shorts...
His video animation skills means he will need at least two months...

The only way to convert the long waiting in something good if the quality of the video...

I prefer something awesome waiting 3 years and not a crappy one with two weeks of waiting :p
Yeah, true. Animating does take a long time, so I get your point. The people that I am subscribed to just upload video game gameplay, which isn't hard to do.

Yeah, true. Animating does take a long time, so I get your point. The people that I am subscribed to just upload video game gameplay, which isn't hard to do.

Let me guess: cobanermani456 is one of them. (He make a lots of Nintendo games gameplays)

Let me guess: cobanermani456 is one of them. (He make a lots of Nintendo games gameplays)
Nah, I don't like him. I entered in his Nintendo 3DS giveaway, and didn't win, so I am mad at him forever. I do like watching PBGameplay and Chuggaaconroy, though.

Nah, I don't like him. I entered in his Nintendo 3DS giveaway, and didn't win, so I am mad at him forever. I do like watching PBGameplay and Chuggaaconroy, though.

What about GameGrumps?
(I only watched Sonic 06 from them :p)

What about GameGrumps?
(I only watched Sonic 06 from them :p)
GameGrumps is awesome! I watch them from time to time, ha ha. I really liked their video of the NES Mickey game, it was hilarious!

GameGrumps is awesome! I watch them from time to time, ha ha. I really liked their video of the NES Mickey game, it was hilarious!

I love the "Egoraptor and JonTron" team... is... is... broken :cry::cry::cry:

I love the "Egoraptor and JonTron" team... is... is... broken :cry::cry::cry:
I actually subscribed to them after JonTron left. I didn't like JonTron very much. Dan does a much better job at GameGrumps than JonTron.

I actually subscribed to them after JonTron left. I didn't like JonTron very much. Dan does a much better job at GameGrumps than JonTron.

Well, I actually don't have too much time for YouTube videos so I really don't know...

Well, I actually don't have too much time for YouTube videos so I really don't know...
You should watch the NES Mickey Mouse video. It has bad language, though, so would you like me to send it to you through a private message? :)

You should watch the NES Mickey Mouse video. It has bad language, though, so would you like me to send it to you through a private message? :)

No thanks... I actually downloading MH3U so I don't want to watch YouTube videos right now, and later I won't have time for that because I will be playing that game so much :p

No thanks... I actually downloading MH3U so I don't want to watch YouTube videos right now, and later I won't have time for that because I will be playing that game so much :p
Oh, alright then! I can give it to you whenever you want, just send me a private message asking for the video if you ever want to see it. :)

i just thought that i would "bump" this i think that other people that the first couple of users should see this.

Back