Japan got their new CN rewards

• Thread starter Knight Rain
  • Start date
Knight Rain

Knight Rain

:)
Towns Folk
Japan got their new club nintendo February rewards and their okay. I was hoping there'd be at least one full 3ds or wii console game but they're all ports :/. Knowing club nintendo, the US 's rewards are gonna be even worse.
Rewards-
Alleyway (3DS, Gameboy)
Super Mario Land (3DS, Gameboy)
The Legend of Zelda (3DS, NES)
Ice Climbers (3DS, NES)
Metroid (3DS, NES)
The Mysterious Murasame Castle (3DS, NES)
Joy Mech Fight (Wii, NES)
Kid Icarus (Wii, NES)
Trade & Battle: Card Hero (3DS, GBC)
Balloon Fight GB (3DS, GBC)
Sutte Hakkun (Wii, SNES)
Super Mario Kart (Wii, SNES)
Hajimari no Mori (Wii, SNES)
Game and Wario, Inc.: Mega Microgame$ (Wii U, GBA)
Super Mario Ball (Wii U, GBA)
Marvelous: Mouhitotsu no Takarajima (Wii U, SNES)
Mario vs. Donkey Kong (Wii U, GBA)
F-Zero Maximum Velocity (Wii U, GBA)
1080° Snowboarding (Wii, N64)
Sin and Punishment (Wii, N64)
Hopefully nintendo might do better for the north America rewards. Not interested in all that many games on this list. I think a lot of these were just ambassador rewards

Hoping for physicals...

All of them virtual console games? That sucks. I guess NA got it better than Japan for once. \: D/

Reactions: 3823 and faustine
I totally agree with you Spinnerweb! I mean I know they are cool games but come on, you got really nice master pieces to offer your supporters. Talking about the north american club nintendo rewards, they are just awesome nothing to do with those of the japanesse one

Hoping that EU will be next. IMO, the Japanese list sucks, while NA is actually VERY good. I expect for a mix of VC and cheaper retail games on the EU CN rewards list.

And I think Japan gets the good physical rewards anyways to make up for this.

Reactions: D4rkDragon and Mikaya
Ha ha lol we finally get better rewards than JP, although I feel bad for EU

I was really suprised at the New things that the North America got that was actually better than in Japan . I didn't really expected that so wow I really hope that Europe gets something cool because knowing Nintendo , they don't usually do pretty well when it comes to comparison of the North America . I heard it was really bad for them so I really really hope that Europe gets at least something good :(

Back