Joe Biden's Island in Animal Crossing: New Horizons

• Thread starter phofufury
  • Start date
phofufury

phofufury

idk
Towns Folk
I dont have ACNH but i heard that Joe Biden has his own island! Have any of you visited that island? if you havnt, have you heard about it? if u still hvnt but heard of t, would you visit it?

• Funny
  • Informative
Reactions: ShyGuy64, Artisan, Mizunil and 1 other person
Just looked it up... it's real?!

Dream Code: DA-7286-5710-7478

• Informative
  • Funny
Reactions: phofufury and Mizunil
Oh man. I gotta check this out.

• Funny
Reactions: phofufury
Lots of other celebs also play Animal Crossing! It's a bit of old news, but a few months back Elijah Wood visited a random fan's island to sell turnips :p there was an article published about it and everything lol. makes me wonder what other celebrities play Animal Crossing and what their islands look like...

here's the article in case anyone wants to read it! https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-...-turnips-rian-johnson-star-wars-a9481496.html

• Informative
Reactions: phofufury, Deepak and Jisenku
Lots of other celebs also play Animal Crossing! It's a bit of old news, but a few months back Elijah Wood visited a random fan's island to sell turnips :p there was an article published about it and everything lol. makes me wonder what other celebrities play Animal Crossing and what their islands look like...

here's the article in case anyone wants to read it! https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-...-turnips-rian-johnson-star-wars-a9481496.html
its kinda cool how celebs play all sorts of games, Post Malone plays CoD and i think deadmau5 plays Minecraft lol, but im sure there are lots more

Reactions: Jisenku
its kinda cool how celebs play all sorts of games, Post Malone plays CoD and i think deadmau5 plays Minecraft lol, but im sure there are lots more
Post Malone is honestly a weirdo. He moved to my state because he can carry a gun, and the people are nice. He's cool though

• Funny
Reactions: phofufury and Jisenku
I see why Biden is currently winning.

• Funny
Post Malone is honestly a weirdo. He moved to my state because he can carry a gun, and the people are nice. He's cool though
Post Malone is one my fav rappers

DID YOU KNOW
Cracker barrel has their own AC:NH islands
Dream code: DA-7748-0704-2520

Last edited:
DID YOU KNOW
Cracker barrel has their own AC:NH islands
Dream code: DA-7748-0704-2520
i did not know that lol!

Back