Joke Discussion

• Thread starter TheDwarvesCarst
  • Start date
TheDwarvesCarst

TheDwarvesCarst

Savitar
Towns Folk
Hi everyone I thought that we should share jokes that i have seen/heard, but none of your jokes that you post can be from Charizard1710's Joke shop, if you do you will be reported for sharing paid content to the world for free, that's pratically pirating from Charizards Shop. Also you can put as many as you want and here are a couple i have seen/heard

*At a restaurant*
Waiter. "Would you like a table"

Me. "No, Not at all. I cam here to eat on the floor, carpet for 5 please."

"A vodka, please."
"Sir, this is McDonalds."

"OK, a McVodka, please."
"AND supersize it!"

A man is walking down the road towards the local Church when he runs into a nun who was too preoccupied on her phone to notice him. They bump into each other, causing her phone to slip our of her hands. The man leans down and picks up her phone for her and apologizes quickly to the nun. He asks what she is doing as a way to be polite to the religious woman. She replies that she is going to go on a pilgrimage across the country to spread the word of God. Before she is about to leave on her journey, the man asks what kind of phone she uses. She replies, "Oh, I use Virgin Mobile."

Reactions: TheDwarvesCarst
One electron asks the proton what six times thirty was. The proton answers, one-hundred eighty as its answer. The electron looks unsure and asks the proton if he is sure. He replies, "Oh, I'm absolutely positive."

Reactions: TheDwarvesCarst
Why in the medieval times were there a time when it was called the Dark Ages? Because they had a lot of KNIGHTS!

good jokes doorofdeath
i've got another one

Yo Mama so fat she has a Glueteus Extra-Maximus.

When you play on the wii u nonstop and suddenly the gamepad dies.
M41IVCF.png

whats that got to do with a joke?

Back