Ultimate Joker coming to Smash Ultimate in April

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
DzygySSWsAEmhjM.png

The Direct said "before the end of April". Guess this eliminates the possibility of a March release.

Reactions: Samster and P2.0
DzygySSWsAEmhjM.png

The Direct said "before the end of April". Guess this eliminates the possibility of a March release.
Gotta admit, the dude look cool. :p I don't know anything about series he comes from, but he looks like another sword user. :'D But I'm pretty open-minded, so I'll give him a try if we ever get the Fighters Pass. 'o'

What'll make this character different from the rest? I don't know but I might skip. Mostly because it's a series I'm hardly familiar with let alone that one and a few spin-offs. I might get the rest depending on what series they are from.

Gotta admit, the dude look cool. :p I don't know anything about series he comes from, but he looks like another sword user. :'D But I'm pretty open-minded, so I'll give him a try if we ever get the Fighters Pass. 'o'
What'll make this character different from the rest? I don't know but I might skip. Mostly because it's a series I'm hardly familiar with let alone that one and a few spin-offs. I might get the rest depending on what series they are from.

They haven't shown him using any of his moves in game yet, but he likely won't be just another sword wielder. Joker can summon personas to fight for him (sorta like pokemon, but they are demons instead). It is true that he does also attack with a dagger too, but I'm sure most of his special moves will revolve around personas. It should be interesting to see what they do for his moveset.

Reactions: Samster
Hm... Normally, I would skip this guy, cause I don’t know what Persona 5 is from a hole in the wall. ._.

However, this is freaking Smash Ultimate we’re talking about here. I’m gonna but the Fighter’s Pass just to support this incredible game and people who made all of this goodness possible. ;u; Plus, any new fighter is welcomed by me. I love trying out new movesets o/

Back