Jokes about Gaming Consoles !

• Thread starter D4rkDragon
  • Start date
D4rkDragon

D4rkDragon

Lemon Dragon
Towns Folk
I started this thread after watching a Youtube Video that contained something that parodied Nintendo, then, while searching about the GIF later, I found it with another console ! (XB1 and PS3, even 3DS can't escape this !)

So feel free to post funny parodies/images about your favourite gaming company here ! I won't care if you are a Sony/Nintendo (If that's not the case, why would you have bought the 3DS)/Microsoft fan !

Well, time to start with 2 Gifs !

3DS, and XB1, Since when can you print 3D Money ? (I think that will increase the sales)

684.gif

f39.gif

Time to prepare your images and post them here, so we can have a laugh !

Reactions: ShinyLatios and xXAwesomeDudeXx
Reactions: D4rkDragon
Came across this just now, and I have to say it's really hilarious (even though it's obvious that such a thing would cause uber inflation and actually be a problem...)

Anyways, here's mine

It was still a good idea to merge Pokemon and Zelda with this, sure that's a good joke !
I know that there's also lots of images (funny, of course) running on the Internet with Reggie Fils-Aime onn it, because of his famous speech about when he tried Wii Fit ("My Body is Ready!" was the quote), and we can see him, as a mid-robot guy called Regginator, or that kind of thing. If I find back the picture depicting his face on Regigigas, I'll post it here !

It was still a good idea to merge Pokemon and Zelda with this, sure that's a good joke !
I know that there's also lots of images (funny, of course) running on the Internet with Reggie Fils-Aime onn it, because of his famous speech about when he tried Wii Fit ("My Body is Ready!" was the quote), and we can see him, as a mid-robot guy called Regginator, or that kind of thing. If I find back the picture depicting his face on Regigigas, I'll post it here !
Is this it? http://25.media.tumblr.com/7d75f50a5a03ba7bcc3f409a92a9f27f/tumblr_mmyxuf1FzK1rjovzmo1_500.jpg

Or maybe it's this? :p http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs16/f/2007/134/d/5/Reggie_Gigas_by_Super_Stingray.png

The Regginator isn't really a new thing and it's become a meme all over xD On a side note, some people are saying the "My Body is Ready!" thing would be his final smash haha

Yeah, it's the second one. Reggie became the most humoristic character at Nintendo of America, it seems. But, with his quotes, it isn't surprising me that much.

Yeah, it's the second one. Reggie became the most humoristic character at Nintendo of America, it seems. But, with his quotes, it isn't surprising me that much.
Well, he already established himself as being a legit Nintendo figure from the moment he introduced himself at that one E3 event. His popularity really is not that surprising lol Any other hilarious gifs that you've come across?

See more on Know Your Meme

There's this one from KnowYourMeme.com that I found in the Super Smash Bros. Category, and made me laugh!

EDIT: There's this one too...

See more on Know Your Meme

Last edited:
If you played sonic adventure 2, then you should get this.968.png

I played the 1st one, but not the second XD.
lol that game was really fun except for the eggman and tails stages, (well at least that's what I think about those stages.), you should give it a try!

1069231_574470132596401_2106385068_n.jpg 1045187_503741983029449_1133012179_n.jpg 1375789_571603626228459_667543624_n.jpg 1395821_603611349676380_2099815529_n.jpg last post

Back