Joycon wont wirelessly connect to switch

• Thread starter xNo1Hatedx
  • Start date
xNo1Hatedx

xNo1Hatedx

They See Me Rollin, They Hatin
Towns Folk
hi everyone

(In adv sorry if this isn't in the right section)
So I havnt touched my switch in a good couple months and decided to get back into it but when wanting to play games with the gf I couldn't..

So both my joy cons work when connected to the switch but if I take them off to play co-op only the left joy con will connect and right wont..

I've tried multiple steps n seems nothing works does anyone maybe know how to fix this issue?

Same thing happened to me, but mine won't charge or connect wirelessly or connected unless I borrowed someone else's set. (I would borrow my cousin's set, but I rarely visit their house)

So I finally had some time to try this fix but sadly it hasnt that and when following it n reconnecting it its now made my entire right joy con not work anymore sadly

Same thing happened to me, but mine won't charge or connect wirelessly or connected unless I borrowed someone else's set. (I would borrow my cousin's set, but I rarely visit their house)
Ahh that def sucks I may need to buy another set of joy cons which I'm not excited for lol

After a couple more mins of playing around joycon still works while attatched in handheld but still won't connect when detached sadly after fixes

Back