Jump Force Deluxe Edition

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Jump Force Deluxe Edition comes to the Nintendo Switch later this month (August 28th), bringing multiple fighters from different games in one. Dragon Ball Z, Naruto, and One Piece are just some that'll be in the roster.

Today, Bandai Namco released a video of some gameplay footage:

I'm not sure how this looks in comparison to its PlayStation and Xbox versions, but it looks kind of weird to me. The 3D fighting style intrigues me though and I'm really looking forward to multiplayer battles with up to 6 players.

What do you guys think? :eyes:

Jump Force Deluxe Edition comes to the Nintendo Switch later this month (August 28th), bringing multiple fighters from different games in one. Dragon Ball Z, Naruto, and One Piece are just some that'll be in the roster.

Today, Bandai Namco released a video of some gameplay footage:

I'm not sure how this looks in comparison to its PlayStation and Xbox versions, but it looks kind of weird to me. The 3D fighting style intrigues me though and I'm really looking forward to multiplayer battles with up to 6 players.

What do you guys think? :eyes:
Looks interesting! Not a big fighting game fan though, I'm also not a big fan of Naruto, One Piece, Dragonball Z, or action anime in general either. Maybe one of my friends might get interested, but not me

I heard the game wasn't good, and I don't know nor care if it was tweaked for this version.

• Informative
Reactions: Sunny_Meows
It's not a good game. I played it a bit before it's original launch and it was hillariously bad. Played it again a while after launch and it was still the exact same state. It's one of the worst fighting games I've played for a fair few reasons. The combat is flimsy and pathetic, controls are terrible, fights are insanely short and confusing and the moves are just.. bad. Things are unbalanced like heck.

The core gameplay is flawed to hell and back so I doubt much was changed for this.

It's not a good game. I played it a bit before it's original launch and it was hillariously bad. Played it again a while after launch and it was still the exact same state. It's one of the worst fighting games I've played for a fair few reasons. The combat is flimsy and pathetic, controls are terrible, fights are insanely short and confusing and the moves are just.. bad. Things are unbalanced like heck.

The core gameplay is flawed to hell and back so I doubt much was changed for this.
Good to know @Sky! I'm more of a Smash Bros. guy myself anyways lol

Reactions: 28142
Back