Jump Rope Challenge - A FREE Nintendo Switch Game

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
It's always great to see more free Nintendo Switch games, especially if it's from Nintendo. Nintendo released a new, free Nintendo Switch game called Jump Rope Challenge, and it aims at getting Switch owners to.. well, jump rope.

EamsrTOUYAM_AEO
EamsurtVAAAx62J

EamswLDUwAAt6Ch
EamsxoVU0AAbS08

I like the idea behind the game but I don't think it's for me tbh.

Anyone here planning to download and try it out? Let us know what you think about it.

Reactions: Mizunil and Yumi Chi
Looks like it's limited until september 30th btw, not sure if it'll be paid afterwards or if it's getting removed then.【 配信期間:2020年6月16日(火)〜9月30日(水) 】

I'm downloading it though, looks useful, would be fun ontop of ring fit.

Reactions: Yumi Chi
I'm downloading it though, looks useful, would be fun ontop of ring fit.
I thought you might like it :p

Reactions: 28142
It's always great to see more free Nintendo Switch games, especially if it's from Nintendo. Nintendo released a new, free Nintendo Switch game called Jump Rope Challenge, and it aims at getting Switch owners to.. well, jump rope.

EamsrTOUYAM_AEO
EamsurtVAAAx62J

EamswLDUwAAt6Ch
EamsxoVU0AAbS08

I like the idea behind the game but I don't think it's for me tbh.

Anyone here planning to download and try it out? Let us know what you think about it.
Is it downloadable on switch lite?

Is it downloadable on switch lite?

It is, but you need joycons to be able to use it

I wonder if they'll continue doing this, its a cool concept!
Since we don't know if this is going to cost money or be removed in September, (assuming
its removed) I hope they continue to make new challenges every few months like this.
Kind of like seasonal events

Reactions: Deepak
Tried it out just a little while ago...the synchronization is a bit wonky at times (like registering a jump earlier/later from when you actually jump) but overall it's a pretty neat little free game! :)

Now let's see how long I can keep the daily jump rope streak up... :D

I installed it but I haven't used it yet lol

It is a great idea, we had a little go, I was jumping while swinging the joy-cons, getting quite worn out. My 7 and 6 year old sons however, both decided it was too much hard work to jump, so they just waved their arms about, which counted towards the goal.

no reeason to use it when i have ring fit adventure, but its free ,so there is also no reason to complain

however, ¿why is time limited? is like when they did the free remake of legend of zelda four sword for the dsi/3ds and its was there only for a limited time ,its absurd

Reactions: Mizunil and Deepak
Back