AC:NL Just a few tips for the island

• Thread starter Arcanine
  • Start date
Arcanine

Arcanine

Just call me Arc
Towns Folk
So most people think that chopping down most of the trees and unearthing most of the bushes and flowers helps to increase the beetle spawn rate, well you are slightly wrong buddy.

Yes it can make it less tedious, but the beetles arnt going to spawn any quicker, even without the trees, bushes and stuff you can still go for quite awhile without seeing a beetle, also by cutting down the trees in the middle your missing out on the chance to catch one of the rarest beetles, the rainbow stag, they sell for 10,000 bells and cannot be found on palm trees, and good luck finding one in your actual town if you have alot of trees.

The island is a rare ocean fish hotspot all year round, i recommend going to the island to find your rare ocean fish because most of them are either extremely rare or absent in your actual town. By finding beetles and rare fish you can make a pretty good amount of mony nightly, i recomkend going to the island at about 6, since this gives you a whole four plus hours to get these rare critters and sell them before retail shuts

Thanks for the advice!
I'm trying to get money faster

Back