Just finished my drawing my new avatar!

• Thread starter Llamanama
  • Start date
Llamanama

Llamanama

2015 Llama of the Year
Towns Folk
So like the title says, I just finished drawing a picture to replace my current avatar.

He is a humanoid llama and I drew it to give a face to my username and I wanted to use a picture that I actually drew versus one that I found through the interwebs:p.
Wanna know what you think of it!

P.S. I used Pokemon Art Academy to draw it. (It was pretty fun to do it!)
P.S.S. I had to use another picture as reference to get the pose right. My free drawing skills aren't the best...

Reactions: Magik and Knight
It looks great, even if alpacas are far more superior to llamas :p

Reactions: Llamanama
It looks very great :D ! I like how it was done and it must have been really fun ! To me it sort of looks like Phoenix Wright in the Ace Attorney series :p He looks like he all like "OBJECTION !" Cool avatar . I am not so good at electronic drawing and art so this looks very good !

It looks very great :D ! I like how it was done and it must have been really fun ! To me it sort of looks like Phoenix Wright in the Ace Attorney series :p He looks like he all like "OBJECTION !" Cool avatar . I am not so good at electronic drawing and art so this looks very good !
Yeah I was actually just thinking that it looked kinda like Phoenix Wright today! Anyways thanks! I feel pretty proud of this drawing, which doesn't happen too often for me when I draw using games or programs. What I need to do though is work on my free-drawing skills so that I won't need references anymore.

Congratulations! That's a nice piece of art!
I don't have even a little bit of talent, so I just search and search and search for an acceptable avatar :p

Congratulations! That's a nice piece of art!
I don't have even a little bit of talent, so I just search and search and search for an acceptable avatar :p
Thanks! That's what I usually do for an avatar pic but out of the blue I felt compelled to draw this!:rotfl:

Reactions: Barmont
Hey, really nice drawing! I'm curious though, is it possible to see your reference picture? ^^

I actually don't have it.. I kinda just looked through a long list of anime pics until I found someone that had a pose I liked.. Sorry about that.:(

Awww okay thanks anyway!

If I find it again I'll post here.

Eevee ears and Phoenix Wright pose haha! :D

Looks good! Especially the hand, the nightmare of all who draw, yours turned out really good! :writing::thumbsup:

Reactions: Llamanama
Looks good! Especially the hand, the nightmare of all who draw, yours turned out really good! :writing::thumbsup:
Haha, I absolutely HATE drawing hands (and feet but mostly just hands!) and the only reason that it came out alright is because of the reference picture. Without it, the hand would have been terrible!

Haha, I absolutely HATE drawing hands (and feet but mostly just hands!) and the only reason that it came out alright is because of the reference picture. Without it, the hand would have been terrible!
When I draw hands they usually are too big or too small and then I have to erase them:cry: and then they end up really ugly.

When I draw hands they usually are too big or too small and then I have to erase them:cry: and then they end up really ugly.
Usually mine end up too small or I had erased them so much that you can still them on the paper... It can be very enraging:rage:. Another part of the body that usually gives me some trouble is the arm. Arms can be pretty annoying to draw sometimes, especially if they are more muscular.

It's really nice, and even better, now that I've seen it close up! I love how you added the shine on the hair and the wrinkles on the suit, I could never do that. >.<

It's really nice, and even better, now that I've seen it close up! I love how you added the shine on the hair and the wrinkles on the suit, I could never do that. >.<
Thanks! The wrinkles on the suit were possible only because of the reference pic I used, though I did add a bit to it.

that's a really good drawing! so much detail and I've never seen a humanoid llama before. xD

nice work, you got some skill. :D

that's a really good drawing! so much detail and I've never seen a humanoid llama before. xD

nice work, you got some skill. :D
Thanks!:D I had not seen a humanoid llama before either so maybe this will encourage other humanoid llamas to show themselves!:p

Reactions: Mikaya
Back