PkMn XY/ORAS Kick_Ali's Pokemon shop! Open for bussiness!

• Thread starter Mercedes-Benz
  • Start date
Mercedes-Benz

Mercedes-Benz

"He protecc, he attacc, he walk fast as hecc :3"
Towns Folk
Welcome to my shop! In this shop, we cater to every Trainer's need, providing them with a perfect (or nearly perfect) IV bred Pokemon at its earliest stage at a reasonable price! Starting at just 3 Play Coins, I will accept any and all requests for Trainers who wish to have a specific Pokemon bred for battle or other breeding purposes! Seeing as this is an IV shop, I can guarantee that whatever egg moves you'd like, I'll throw them in free of charge! Whenever you'd like a Pokemon bred, just say the word and I'll breed it for you!

NOTE: I do not breed Shiny Pokemon. I do not posses a Shiny charm, so it may be difficult to breed a specific Pokemon in its Shiny form.

FC: 2681-0108-8474
Name: Alex

Please leave FC in replies so i can get back to you faster.

Thanks and I hope to breed for you soon!

Kick_Ali
Seasoned Pokemon Breeder

Last edited:
Do you have a Ferroseed with Stealth Rock and Seed Bomb? It'd be cool if it was in a shop ball, too.

Can you explain what a "shop ball" is?

Any ball you can buy at a store but Pokeball, Great Ball, and Ultra Ball. So things like Net or Nest or Luxury Balls.

Ah. I see. I'll see what I can do for you, friend ;3

Any requests of iv spread?

31/31/31/x/31/0?

When sun and moon come out, will you be putting pokemon from there up straight away, or will you only do it after you finish pokemon moon (because I know you will get that one :D)

Ill put up my main breeding set in sun once the game has Bank support

31/31/31/x/31/0?
After a full box of Ferroseeds, I have bred one with 31/31/31/x/x/31 ivs and a Relaxed nature. Would this suffice?

Sure, I can always do the rest myself! It has the egg moves Stealth Rock and Seed Bomb?

Yep! And it has a Luxury Ball, which can be passed down seeing as its female! :D

Sure, I can always do the rest myself! It has the egg moves Stealth Rock and Seed Bomb?
It's all ready! Ready when you are!

Alright, what's your FC? Mine is 0533-5776-2672.

I have put my FC in the Description to make things easier

Alright, what's your FC? Mine is 0533-5776-2672.
FC in description. Trade me anything you'd like

Back