KI: Uprising Kid Icarus Changed 4 D Better

• Thread starter MMMs
  • Start date
MMMs

MMMs

After 2 years, I'm Back!
Towns Folk
I'm gonna be honest here, I didn't really liked Kid Icarus since it scarred my childhood and never got to finish it >.> Then this new one came out and thinking that it'll be better than the old one and it was FREAKIN' AWESOME!They really scrapped the Platformer gameplay to an adventure / shooter lol

I know that this game is at least 2 years ago I think but come on, I just got this game and haven't played KI in a really long time lol Their Voice acting is absolutely amazing, heck its better than the anime dubs we see on the telly lol Stunning Visuals, great BGM and a lot of adrenaline-filled flight action! lol

Long Story Short, Kid Icarus before was so difficult, Kid Icarus Uprising breath a new life by scrapping its old platformer gameplay for something somewhat unique from any other Nintendo Games lol It changed my perspective about the Kid Icarus games and wanting more lol

The difficult one was more harder and fun though even though I think Kids Icarus Uprising is still hard the game series was always good seeing that I played the old one which was an e shop shop exclusive and it was a big change when they made Uprising.

Yeah I would agree . Most of the old games of amazing series now were really old-school hard and I can already tell the difficulty of the old Kid Icarus series . In Uprising you can change the difficulty which is something amazing for any players and I would say that that was a great change :D

I never had the chance to play the old one, just met the new one and to me it is an amazing game that features a terrific storyline and great visual graphics. the only thing i didn't like too much was the way to control the character, but i know that otherwise it would have been impossible to have such a game

I couldn't imagine a new 2D KI game for the 3DS. There was no room for improvements to the 2D form without changing the framework (well I guess you could aim in more directions and jump with a different button). It went a completely different turn from having a backwards difficulty to a choose your own difficulty. It's still shooting but they got rid of jumping and replaced it with moving around on a 3D plane. The personality of the enemies stays the same and they've added more to the personality of the characters which makes the game fun to play just to listen to the characters talking. The music fits the the personality as well and has improved a lot with new music with remixes of old ones. If KI went from 2D to 3D, Kid Icarus Uprising was the way to do it (but are weapon fusions really needed? Why not mod things by buying specific mods?)

Back