Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
K

KoreanGuy

AC:NL - The Villager
Towns Folk
Should there be a Wii U Version of Kid Icarus?
Would you buy it?
What would you like to see?

Well if there was a KIU made for Wii U it would make some sense and it would work with pre-existing Amiibo of three characters so maybe Sakurai planned this all along (as well as ads from Smash Run/Master Fortress characters)... The controls are there. The gamepad works or could work like the bottom screen so the controls and overall use of the bottom screen is there. It would act like Smash in some general ways but if this were to happen it would need to be either changed completely, add something entirely new to the gameplay maybe to a multiplayer standpoint but changed gameplay is the key because KIU wasn't perfect and people may get tired of the pre-existing gameplay of KIU however keeping things consistent would be okay. The series isn't perfectly consistent to start with and is strange to begin with though so that's my thoughts. My other thought is Splatoon may sell better than a new KIU to begin with because people may already plan on getting Splatoon and when they buy it they may not decide on getting another shooter unless they're into that like SF-Zero so I imagine it would sell like Air Ride or another Kirby game if it were to come out.

It has a relatively high chance of happening. I feel like the fact that most smash run enemies were from KI:U seemed to hint something coming up for the Kid Icarus series, so this wouldn't seem like a surprise at all. Also it could utilize the Pit, Dark Pit, and Palutena amiibos that are previously introduced in Smash! The Wii U gamepad could be used to aim like the touch screen on KI:U for 3DS, while the TV screen could display the actual gameplay itself.

I think that there should be a KIU game for the Wii U since a sequel would be really great along with utilizing the different features of the Wii U wouldn't make the general gameplay a problem; and possibly adding even newer features to the mix. It can also be improved in terms of its meta game and problems that KIU had for the 3ds. I wouldn't suppose it be released anytime soon but perhaps someday a KIU for the Wii U would be good :D

Kid Icarus would be awesome for the wii u! In the game, I would like to see much better graphics than the other kid icarus games. I would also want to see more weapons in the game too. I have played the 3ds version and I think that the wii u would have more detail than it. But this game could be a very expensive one. I think that it would be worth it and not big waste of money too.

I would love if they did it like bayonetta if you buy you also get the first one in hd

Back