KI: Uprising Kid icarus - should i get it ?

• Thread starter POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST
  • Start date

Kid icarus good ? - should i get it ?

• not - no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST

POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST

THE SEXY SHOP KEEPER :P
Banned User
christmas is near so i was wondering if
kid icarus is a good game to play ?
its had good ratings but i want to hear your opinions

please tell me why

thanks

Kid Icarus is a good game with a lot of witty dialogue and fun multiplayer. Honestly though, I could easily say all these games you're asking about are really good so it really depends on what kind of thing you want to go for right now

if you're lucky to find a copy then you should really buy it.

if you're lucky to find a copy then you should really buy it.
i saw it at the shops yesterday
there was only one copy left ...
but whats so good about it ?
it looks like some random kids game

Kid Icarus is a good game with a lot of witty dialogue and fun multiplayer. Honestly though, I could easily say all these games you're asking about are really good so it really depends on what kind of thing you want to go for right now
well...
i just haven't decided what i want for christmas yet

Last edited by a moderator:
i saw it at the shops yesterday
there was only one copy left ...
but whats so good about it ?
it looks like some random kids game

well...
i just haven't decided what i want for christmas yet
it looks like some random kid's game, but it's full of interesting content regardless. Honestly, I don't regret choosing to get this game at all given the many hours of gameplay I've played through it

it looks like some random kid's game, but it's full of interesting content regardless. Honestly, I don't regret choosing to get this game at all given the many hours of gameplay I've played through it
so you've played it ?
tell me your top 5 3ds games you have pls

so you've played it ?
tell me your top 5 3ds games you have pls
I don't own 5 3DS games at the moment. But yeah, I've played Kid Icarus: Uprising. the online multiplayer and the singleplayer experience are really great about that game

I don't own 5 3DS games at the moment. But yeah, I've played Kid Icarus: Uprising. the online multiplayer and the singleplayer experience are really great about that game
well tell me your favorites then

It's well worth it. It's a content heavy game, that while the controls take a bit to get used to, is incredibly fun. Easily one of if not the best games on 3DS.

I think you should get it because the story mode is very fun to play, plus you can take your skills online against you friends. I look forward to playing against or with you. :)

Yeah like what @ChiefKeef said kid Icarus uprising is a good game the story mode is really fun and detailed well you can also challange a lot of,strong. People through multiplayer.

Back