Kid Icarus Uprising or Super Mario 3D Land

• Thread starter GeanRossi
  • Start date
GeanRossi

GeanRossi

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
Kid Icarus Uprising or Super Mario 3D Land which one should I get? Both looks pretty nice but I'm looking for a game that last me lots hours of play, I lean more to choose Kid Icarus :p but I want some opinions and why should I get KI: U

Get Kid Icarus : Uprising because it has
  • Amazing Story Mode that you can adjust the intensity
  • Great variety of weapons and arsenols with different modifying factors
  • Amazing Competitive online mode
The game will surely get you playing it for many hours especially if your into these type of fighting games and I would totally recommend it because after the main story there is so much things you can do and just have fun . Totally get this game :D

Also you will be able to play with me because I have the game :p

Reactions: GeanRossi
Get Kid Icarus : Uprising because it has
  • Amazing Story Mode that you can adjust the intensity
  • Great variety of weapons and arsenols with different modifying factors
  • Amazing Competitive online mode
The game will surely get you playing it for many hours especially if your into these type of fighting games and I would totally recommend it because after the main story there is so much things you can do and just have fun . Totally get this game :D

Also you will be able to play with me because I have the game :p

Nice! With opinions like yours you make me want the game so bad!! I'm looking forward to get it from club nintendo I'm 25 coins to reach the 700 and I'm waiting for some post play surveys so... As soon as I get it I will tell you to play ;)

Nice! With opinions like yours you make me want the game so bad!! I'm looking forward to get it from club nintendo I'm 25 coins to reach the 700 and I'm waiting for some post play surveys so... As soon as I get it I will tell you to play ;)
I will really look forward :D

1. Well, I havent played either of them, but I got super Mario 3d world for the Wii U, so I know what direction 3d land would take. Those are two really different games, but I would og With KI:A. Kid Icarus got an amazing storyline (from what I have heard). It also got online multiplayer, so you will definetely play it more than you would play sm3dl.

Sorry Im gonna have to be super duper honest and say super mario 3d land it just gies you that nostalgia of the old Mario series which is a must have, and Im pretty sure the game is cheaper, its just a really big beuty and Im pretty sure you will have a much much better time playing it then Iccarus, it has much more too do and bonus content, plus I love all the baby fights and mini bosses, when I played it it honestly reminded me of all the past mario games and it just made me smile really hard because of how awesome it was, if you also want to smile hard then I reccomend you get mario 3d land, ITS A MUST HAVE MAN TRUST ME , lol anyway before I write too much, yup, mario 3d land

Kid Icarus Uprising in a heartbeat! The game is amazing, so many powers and weapons, multiplayer online and local, gameplay is stunning, a great story mode, many fun extras within the game, Streetpass features, and so much more! The point is, get Kid Icarus Uprising, ok? :p

Sorry Im gonna have to be super duper honest and say super mario 3d land it just gies you that nostalgia of the old Mario series which is a must have, and Im pretty sure the game is cheaper, its just a really big beuty and Im pretty sure you will have a much much better time playing it then Iccarus, it has much more too do and bonus content, plus I love all the baby fights and mini bosses, when I played it it honestly reminded me of all the past mario games and it just made me smile really hard because of how awesome it was, if you also want to smile hard then I reccomend you get mario 3d land, ITS A MUST HAVE MAN TRUST ME , lol anyway before I write too much, yup, mario 3d land

I know what you are talking about :( I really want both games :cry: thanks for giving me your opinión ;)

I'd say Kid Icarus: Uprising. The game has given me tons of hours of gameplay. Last time I checked, Imwas at about 90 hours and I haven't even beaten the game yet! The multiplayer is fun; especially Light vs Dark, and the storyline makes you want to laugh at many moments. The personality added to the characters is absolutely wonderful! With a mix of story, personality, exciting gameplay, and strong multiplayer, Kid Icarus: Uprising is the game I'd get for sure.

Kid Icarus has a lot of stuffed packed into it. Challenge boards , online play, making your own weapons and more. It will last you way longer than SM3DL. Even though SM3DL is also a great game , Kid Icarus will only become harder to find the longer you wait to get it. ( Unless you just get it off the eshop.) The replay value is just 100 times better in Kid Icarus.

Thanks to all the coments now I'm very sure which one I will get so thanks!! and don't stop writing opinions of the game I love reading what do you think about the game :p

If you want some hardcore battles, go for Kid Icarus. But if you're very meticulous on the button settings, you should try to find a 2nd hand stand for your 3ds. I think it's a marketing strategy for the game to use this kind of accessory, as you don't pay more than the usual price range ($39-$40), in a box, and AR cards - which makes it kinda special.

Kid Icarus:
  • has really good graphics, better with 3d on
  • has good storymode
  • it is fun to fly, run around and kill bad things
  • that is what I've heard

Me personally I am not a fan of Kid Icarus, so i would probably recommend Super Mario 3D land. It is easy at first, but then there are the extra challenges and collecting the coins, a real challenge. I have not personally tried out Kid Icarus, so just keep an open mind when choosing. I'm just throwing my opinion here! :D

Kid icarus is amazing game and you should definitely get it. It is my favorite 3ds game of all time. There is a bunch to do in the game even after you best it. I spent a ton on the online part which barely ever lags and trying to beat levels at higher and higher intensities. There are also 240 achievements you can get and I've gotten around 120 or so of them I think but the majority of them are near impossible especially one that has you beating ALL levels at 9.0 intensity. Definitely better than 3d land

Normally I would say Super Mario 3d land because of nostalgia memories ( plus it is the first 3ds game I bought ) but you should get Kid icarus uprising because of its awesome music ( with a little Nostalgia moments you'll see thoughout the game ), it has more levels, you can change the difficulty that suits you,online modes, and it has plot twist. Just be careful not to play it so much because it can cramp your fingers.

I couldn't agree more with him, besides he forgot to talk about the 3d effect the game has which it is awesome, mario almost gets out of the screen. The bosses are incredible and as he says there is too much nostalgia of the old mario games.
did i mention that i have both games? To me kid icarus is great as well, but i don't like the controls it has to move the character so i am considering eraing it from my 3ds.
Last thing to say, if you like mario, then mario 3d land is a must have

I think that you should get super mario 3d land. I enjoyed it much more than kid icarus. In super mario 3d land, you can get mario's cool power ups and use them on enemies. The graphics are also pretty good for the 3ds. I suggest you should get 3d land if you are a fan of the mario series.

Kid Icarus: Uprising. This game has a lot of content. And when I mean a lot, I mean A LOT. The game itself is 1.65GB! (Which is a lot for a 3DS game) There is a huge amount of stuff to do in single player. Also there is full voice narration!!!! You can decide how hard everything can be and there are a lot of features that keep you playing. There is also online multiplayer which you may or may not play for a long time. The only thing I disliked was the controls but other than that it was cool

Dude get super Mario 3d land its way better it has boomerang Mario tanooki Mario and some propeller box

Back