KI: Uprising Kid Icarus: Uprising

• Thread starter Lamont
  • Start date
Lamont

Lamont

"Haunted Pumpkin"
Towns Folk
Have any of you played it? if you did, what did you think?

I have. It was alright, nothing special though. I got bored after playing it for a little while. The 3D is good. =3

Not a big fan of this game, as you can see. xD

I really enjoyed the game, had great dialog and the battles were pretty good. My only complaint was movement controls when doing ground battles as you needed three hands to use the controls just right.

This is one of my most favorite 3DS games and handheld titles ever. It is absolutely fantastic from the gameplay to the graphics to the excellent story. It also has an awesome multiplayer mode that will keep you coming back for more. It's made by Sakurai, the maker of Smash Bros, and it feels quite similar, from the game menus all the way down to the gameplay (almost a 3D version of Smash Bros).

I've considered buying the game and the more I read about it the more interested I get about it! It looks like it would be an amazing story and a really fun multiplayer, I'll consider buying it actually! I've never know much about kid Icarus but still the series looks really good!

I played it and it was great. Tons of content to hold anyone over, difficulty levels for all types, back and forth commentary over the music, a Sound/Music Test, moving Idols/Trophies that are usually taken from things in Story mode but one thing isn't, and a weapon combining feature that would make any RPG fan proud. It shares a lot in common with SSB4 already and my only complaint would be the controls if anything. The story mode (and neat) is short but it has a lot of things for you to do in each of the sections. Did I mention some references to the original? All around if you have fun with shooters you'll enjoy this one.

Okay,so I recently Finished my playthrought of Kid Icarus Uprising,and I got to say,my final thoughts are overall postive! The Game was really well Narrated,the Voicing was spot on,the Gamplay was nice and clean,and if I had to rate a year old game it's over all a 10/10

I heard a lot of review saying that kid icarus uprising is a great game but the controls spoil it all. So i hesitate to purchase that title. I dont want to get frustrated in a game not because its hard for me but because its hard to control.

Kid Icarus: Uprising was an amazing game! It has tons of content and will keep you playing for quite a while. @david23yeah It's controls aren't too bad. Really, at first it will take some adjusting to, but really it's purely muscle memory, so you'll get used to it the more you play it.

I still have to play this game, but as long as I have played it I kind of totally agree with you, specially about the narration, it so well planned that engages you in the story, even with those funny comments they just make.

I am playing this game right now and I can tell you this is a worth purchase. The game looks really good the graphics are amazing and the gameplay is quite good. I would have chosen a subsidiary way to play for those of us who prefer the buttons to the touch screen but this is a minor detail that does not change my overall opinion of the game.

I love this game, though I haven't played it often.

Yeah I really loved the game. I would say it's one of the best 3ds games released.

I saw a preview of the game and a video of it,the graphics are good, the enemies are hard and everything is just soo cool and fun.I only played one kids Icarus game though for SNES.It is on my wanted list of games for Christmas.:p

Ugh. I put Kid Icarus Uprising at the top of my Christmas List, so hopefully I can get it! One of my friends has gotten the game recently, and he's persuaded me to get the game! It looks so good! :D

I can't believe that there not going to make another game in the seris especially after this master piece

Yes I would say that this was one of the most amazing and competetive games that you can play for many hour and hours and I simply loved it . I loved the story and all the gameplay controls though it is sometimes a pain to correctly do things at once if your really experienced . Regardless it has addicting muliplayer . I really loved this game as it was my first game so I simply like it

Yup this game to me was one of the g=bast games around that many people love though of course though there are always people with different gaming styles so yeah . I simply loved the games everything when it comes to graphics , or gameplay or story . I like this games structure along with the games addicting online multiplayer which is one of the most competetive battles out there . Definitely a 10/10

I've played it and It's really fun :D

The graphics are good, the story is good and funny, and the Multiplayer is good too :D

I have no complaints :3

Great game, one of the first 3DS games I got and loved every moment of playing it. Great graphics, fun story & dialogue, and tons of replay value. It's a shame there are no plans of a sequel, I would've bought it in a heartbeat.

Back