KI: Uprising Kid Icarus

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
Matthew

Matthew

WE ARE... MARSHALL!!
Towns Folk
Have you played the 3DS title? If so, is it worth checking out? I enjoyed a few reviews but never got any first hand feedback about the game. What's it about? Worth checking out?

Reactions: Flarence
I have Kid Icarus: Uprising but I've only went through the in-game tutorials. Everything looked great from what I saw. I tried out the multiplayer with @ChiefKeef and I lost every game. That was to be expected because I'm a newbie to the multiplayer and I haven't touched the single player gameplay, lol :bag:

Reactions: Flarence
Kid Icarus is an awesome game if you appreciate the action and difficultly it has to offer. The control scheme may take a little to get used to, but the better you become, the more you'll like the game. This was my first 3DS game and it was worth it, it was heeps of fun creating awesome weapons, and it was even more fun to go online and destroy some random people. I recommend this game if you're up for learning and if you want a challenge. =)
I hope I helped!

Reactions: Marc
I loved the game, it had really great dialog. My only complaint was the ground battle controls, it was set up so you needed three arms to make it work right. Otherwise it was a perfect game with fun online, to bad there won't be anymore for a long while.

I have Kid Icarus: Uprising but I've only went through the in-game tutorials. Everything looked great from what I saw. I tried out the multiplayer with @ChiefKeef and I lost every game. That was to be expected because I'm a newbie to the multiplayer and I haven't touched the single player gameplay, lol :bag:

You already know what's up!

The game is pretty fun if you trying the single player. I enjoyed it a lot. Take some time to try it out.

This game is really epic. It's a must own game for any Nintendo 3DS owner! The storyline and characters are great, and the controls run so smooth. There's also an online multiplayer mode, where you can play with random people online, or with your friends. Also, there's a cool feature in the game where you can fuse certain weapons to make other weapons! This game is great, I suggest you get it.

This game is really epic. It's a must own game for any Nintendo 3DS owner! The storyline and characters are great, and the controls run so smooth. There's also an online multiplayer mode, where you can play with random people online, or with your friends. Also, there's a cool feature in the game where you can fuse certain weapons to make other weapons! This game is great, I suggest you get it.

The controls are decent, but there were a lot of complaints about that. It was very difficult for left-handed players to get into the action until someone created the new controller type thing for 3DS. The fact that there was complaints and an accessory made goes to show how rough the controls can be at first.

As for the online multiplayer, it's absolutely fabulous! I wish there was an option to join friends in worldwide matches, similar to the way people do it in Mario Kart 7. It could be Americans vs. Japanese. Bring your friends in, so it's an even match!

This game is surely not perfect, but it does do a great job of satisfying my gaming experience.

The controls are decent, but there were a lot of complaints about that. It was very difficult for left-handed players to get into the action until someone created the new controller type thing for 3DS. The fact that there was complaints and an accessory made goes to show how rough the controls can be at first.
Left handed people could just change their button layout, not that difficult. I am left handed, and I just changed the button layout to my liking.

Reactions: Magik
Left handed people could just change their button layout, not that difficult. I am left handed, and I just changed the button layout to my liking.

That also works. :) I just know a lot of left-handed players who were complaining, but I'm glad it worked out for you.

Reactions: Corey
Same, I don't even use the touch screen for land battles

This game is one of the most amazing games that I have ever played . Especially that how the game has a wide offer of different weapons to choose from :D Also the difficulty of the Solo can always be adjusted so it can be fitted to your liking , also has a awesome multiplayer that is fun to play for hours

I don't have it but I seems like a great game from killing/hunting down monsters and gaining loot from it (Ithink), defeating bosses, cool weapons, and even multiplayer!!! But I don't have Munte Hunter eiher but I played the demo and I LOVED it. I played the demo multiplayer and I believe MH is better than Kid Icarus just my opinion

I don't have it but I seems like a great game from killing/hunting down monsters and gaining loot from it (Ithink), defeating bosses, cool weapons, and even multiplayer!!! But I don't have Munte Hunter eiher but I played the demo and I LOVED it. I played the demo multiplayer and I believe MH is better than Kid Icarus just my opinion
._. *dislikes*
You haven't even played the game and just played Munte Hunter demo to say that you think that the game is better . I wouldn't think this supports this thread but oh well :p

._. *dislikes*
You haven't even played the game and just played Munte Hunter demo to say that you think that the game is better . I wouldn't think this supports this thread but oh well :p
I have seen others play it lol

Back