Killer Instinct

• Thread starter HuggableEevee
  • Start date
HuggableEevee

HuggableEevee

I made Resetti's Bad list.
Banned User
Does anyone remember this fighting game that was on the Super Nintendo?

I loved this game as a kid and I still do. In my opinion, it is the best fighting game ever.

I feel bad when I hear people say "C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!" yet they do not know where it is from originally.

Reactions: Marc and Flarence
I've never really played or heard of this game. ~
Why does the combo breaker saying come from this game? ;D

Reactions: Acadia
Ah I see.
Well I think the following video might help out answer that question.

Reactions: Marc, Kaynil and Flarence
I think I slightly remembered this game, I think my brothers played it but I never did. Can't say the new one for Xbox one looks any good to buy.

I think I slightly remembered this game, I think my brothers played it but I never did. Can't say the new one for Xbox one looks any good to buy.
I still own a copy of the game on the SNES. With the new one coming out, I have the urge to play the original. I do wanna try the new one but I don't wanna spend the money just to play that game.

I still own a copy of the game on the SNES. With the new one coming out, I have the urge to play the original. I do wanna try the new one but I don't wanna spend the money just to play that game.

The game for the Xbox one is free, but if you want characters you need to pay for each and everyone one of them.

The game for the Xbox one is free, but if you want characters you need to pay for each and everyone one of them.
Yes I know and that is what I meant. I don't wanna spend the money for all the characters

It's actually a good thing, this way you only need to spend money on characters you only want.

It's actually a good thing, this way you only need to spend money on characters you only want.
I wanna try all of them even though I mained Spinal and Cinder back in the day. I used to be good with Chief Thunder as well but that skill declined.

I only knew the N64 version, but that SNES seems pretty fun title to play. I really dig Spinal's laugh.

I only knew the N64 version, but that SNES seems pretty fun title to play. I really dig Spinal's laugh.
It is really fun. :) I might hook up my SNES and play it later now. :p

I played this game a couple of years ago. My memory of it was kind of fuzzy until @HuggableEevee showed me some of the game's combos in a YouTube video. I started to remember the characters but not their names, ;)

It was fun back in the day. I never played it much because I did not own the game.

Reactions: HuggableEevee
Back