Kingdom’s Item Shop - An Item RPG Shop for 3DS

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Circle Entertainment has revealed a release date for the item RPG shop game, Kingdom’s Item Shop. The Nintendo 3DS game is set for an August 18th (2016) release date via North America eShop.

If you're curious about the game, you can have a look at its trailer below :

It's a great game for people who wanted to get the experience of owning a shop. You can customize your shop, earn badges for better sales, receive special orders and fulfill them to get a better reputation :D

Are you planning to get it? What are your thoughts?

I've wanted a game like this for a while, but even better, it comes out on my birthday!

personally just now in it's current state i don't like it >.< the trailer has that tacky feel to it. every time the text comes up it has that stock sparkle effect >.< i actually thought it was a game where you can buy items for games like pokemon or animal crossing XD. don't get me wrong i love these kinds of games but what i saw in the trailer was just bland in my opinion. i might skip this one but we'll see

well, after seeing this video, i will give my opinion

i think I prefer recettear (is in steam) over this game since in recettear there are explorers that you can hire to explore dungeons and more things

The trailer looks decent, but I can't help but see it as a cross between Hometown Story's shop elements, just worse, and Swordcraft Story's questing/crafting/synthesizing, again worse though, with no additional interesting elements to make it more fun! To be honest, while the game itself looks good or at least so and so, it doesn't show anything that would keep you playing more than a simple flash game on a website with similar elements would, meaning it will probably not have any replay value if any and that it will end up being repetitive and boring after a while.

Back