Kirby 3DS

• Thread starter jandkas
  • Start date
jandkas

jandkas

Smash Hero
Towns Folk
ARE YOU GUYS EXCITED??!!!! Kirby for 3DS has been announced on the direct.

Reactions: Marc and Totakeke
I Love Kirby games, so I'm really excited. I looks very nice , now I have a new game on my Wish List :p

Reactions: jandkas and Marc
I knew it was only a matter of time for Kirby to get its own 3DS game. I'm not surprised, however, I'm not going to purchase it when it becomes available. I'll get my dose of Kirby in Super Smash Bros instead, ;)

Reactions: Totakeke
I knew it was only a matter of time for Kirby to get its own 3DS game. I'm not surprised, however, I'm not going to purchase it when it becomes available. I'll get my dose of Kirby in Super Smash Bros instead, ;)
Why not though??

Why not though??
I'm not going to have enough time to play it, lol. With all of these great 3DS games coming out... ;)

Reactions: jandkas
I'm surprised they didn't have a Kirby 3D game sooner. That's good news. Hope it's good because Kirby is sucha cute ball of fluff :D

I'm really happy with my 3DS.
If someone gift me something like an Iphone (yeah, it's impossible) but I would sell it just for buy more 3DS games :D

This game enter in my long of wished games :p

If someone gift me something like an Iphone (yeah, it's impossible) but I would sell it just for buy more 3DS games :D

I respect you even more now.

Reactions: jandkas and ErixSan
About time they come out with a true kirby game, I didn't care for the yarn idea they had for the last one. I'll be getting it for sure.

Spoken like a true gamer :DD

Yup, I am totally excited for the new Kirby game. Been a big fan of Kirby love all the titles. So I am stoke, can't wait for it to be release, @jandkas are you excited bout it ?

Yup, I am totally excited for the new Kirby game. Been a big fan of Kirby love all the titles. So I am stoke, can't wait for it to be release, @jandkas are you excited bout it ?
Times infinity I am completely stoked for it, the Yarn series were great but I've itching for a true kirby game, it might be strange but I think kirby belongs on the portable systems.

Reactions: Reece
Times infinity I am completely stoked for it, the Yarn series were great but I've itching for a true kirby game, it might be strange but I think kirby belongs on the portable systems.

I know right, it feels good on a portable, I had the yarn for the wii and I couldn't find myself playing Kirby on the T.V.

After about two years of waiting, the lovable pink puffball we all know and love, Kirby, finally gets his own game on the Nintendo 3DS handheld. Nintendo announced this new Kirby title at the October 1, 2013 Nintendo Direct, and even showed a short gameplay trailer for the game.

The game looks pretty nice! Will you be picking up this brand new Kirby title when it's released?

After about two years of waiting, the lovable pink puffball we all know and love, Kirby, finally gets his own game on the Nintendo 3DS handheld. Nintendo announced this new Kirby title at the October 1, 2013 Nintendo Direct, and even showed a short gameplay trailer for the game.

The game looks pretty nice! Will you be picking up this brand new Kirby title when it's released?

Probably I will get the game. But I never played a Kirby game yet :p

PS: :D
I Love Kirby games, so I'm really excited. I looks very nice , now I have a new game on my Wish List :p

I love kirby he's an awesome ball of pink fluff.
Not sure i can get this.

Probably I will get the game. But I never played a Kirby game yet :p

PS: :D
I merged Onett's thread with this one, ;)

Reactions: ErixSan
Back