Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards

• Thread starter Giorgios
  • Start date
Giorgios

Giorgios

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
While I owned this game, it wasn't really one that held my interest or that I played for long. I do have to say that while some of the abilities Kirby gained upon eating an enemy, it wasn't really that much to work with or be excited about. Even with the supposed "exciting" boss stages, they still were not enough to recoup my attention.

What about you if you have played it? What did you like about it, and why?

I remember playing this game a lot! I liked it, although I could never seem to find all of the crystals in the game. I liked how there were many different combinations for Kirby's powerups! They were great to use on enemies as you made your way through each level. AND you can't forget Kirby riding on top of King DeeDeeDee in that one lava level. Lol good times!

I remember buying this on the wii shop channel. It's a very fun game and I do like how in this game you can combine different Kirby powers for a completely new one! It's a really fun way to mix and match and it will certainly help you when you find the right power!

I loved this game growing up! It was really fun to make the fire saber and the weird electric+rock power. There is also that refrigerator power when you combined the electric+ice which was.... cool~ but at this point I'm not sure if you could even do damage with it but you were able to heal yourself with food that you had in you all along...

I've played it at a friends briefly a coon's age ago (it was a water level with a shark boss) and it was a neat looking side-scroller, I wasn't able to combine power-ups in my playthrough but it was a neat game with one of the series' best soundtracks (the literally bloody Zero-Two) and from the looks of it the game looks very enjoyable. It also had a lot of different moods and it's just a unique title and they should have more Kirby games that play like it.

I played this game over at my friends house. I really did enjoy it and it had a good system of power ups. Really liked the whole mixing up the power ups into different things. My favorite power ip would be the flaming sword, I don't know what that was a mix of though.

I only played it a few times while over at a friend's . I think that it was really fun and neat and the soundtrack and little challenges were also quite addictive , as much I'd say in many of the games in the Kirby series :p Too bad I never really got to play more of it =P

I think that it was a pretty strange game for the Kirby franchise. The graphics are nothing spectacular, the side characters were strange, and it generally changed up the Kirby formula in ways that, in my opinion, should not have been done. Other than that, it is a somewhat solid Kirby game that you may or may not enjoy playing.

Back