• Start date
Apollo

Apollo

Time Mage
Towns Folk
Which ability is the best one for you?

Here's a list of the copy abilities for all the Kirby games:
http://kirby.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Copy_Abilities

The best abilities were ESP and Mirror. In using ESP, I can hide and sneak up on enemies. I can also do long range damage. In the Mirror ability, I can reflect incoming objects and deal the damage to the attacker.

In Robobot, the best ability to copy for the robot was spark because there was an attack where I can use an overpowered laser on defenseless enemies. The second best ability was the mic ability. Shooting out noise was really cool

Mine had to be fire because I like being mid-close range to the enemy. It really helped having it there and I just really like using it because it can be quite versatile. I love flying toward them attacking them with it and leaving with a super smug look on my face because of how awesome it is.

My favorite is probably sword. I love his little link hat. I also like the fast quick little close combat attacks. I haven't used every Kirby ability, but sword and beam are probably my favorites.

Sword, at least for combat. No need for gimmicks and range, just fighting head on ^-^

Plus, it's really simple to use. Just make sure to dodge and hit. Game won.

Reactions: TribstyAnn
I love the Ninja Kirby via Kirby Squeak Squad. He has everything; wall-sticking, throwing star projectiles, a throw, a little ninjutsu, a dive-kick, a close range knife attack...

It's so much like playing a cute game of Shinobi. ^~^

My absolute favorite Kirby power, especially for speed running the Arena was hammer. If I wanted to beat the Arena with no fear of ever losing, I would use stone. I love the hammer's up B attack (the fiery up smack one), as well as its neutral air attack and basic swing in Super Star Ultra.

Back