Kirby Air Ride sequel: What could be in it?

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
Hiya peeps! P2.0 here coming atcha with another topic-thingy! This time about one of my favorite games on the Gamecube: Kirby Air Ride! \o/

Now some of you may know about it already, but for the ones who don't, Kirby Air Ride is racing game, kind of you unique if you think about it. ( Actually, it's a bit similar to F-Zero, tho. :eek: )
As soon as you boot up, you can tell you're in for a wild ride~ The game consists of three modes:

Air Ride: A mode where you can race around different stages a certain amount of laps against CPUs, or friends! There's also many types of machines that you can choose from to ride in depending on the stage, or your playstyle. There's also Copy Abilities you can get from enemies on the track, or a randomizer to help you race to victory!

Top Ride: A mode where you race around a top down track. Kinda like a tabletop game. There's only two machines where you steer in the direction you point, or use left and right to control. It makes for an interesting little mode. \o/

City Trial: A mode where you race around a big city, grab a machine of your choosing, and then grab power-ups to create the ultimate machine in a certain amount of time. :eek:
You start off with the weakest of the machine roster, the Compact Star. As you race around grabbing items, events happen. Some good, some bad, some hilarious. :p
At the end of each match, there'll be one game that decides the winner. Depending on what machine you got, and how you powered it up will determine how likely you are of winning. \o/

Alright, you guys got the gist? Good! :D Now then, it's been a good while since KAR came out, and it was a blast to play.
So what do you think could be added to it, if there was sequel to it? :eek: I'm interested to hear your ideas!

Reactions: EnderLord, Starry Windy and Samster
If Kirby Air Ride sequel will come, I hope more Kirby characters will be added, including possibly Bandana Waddle Dee because of this fellow's appearance in recent Kirby games, and Tac because it can copy abilities just like how Kirby does.

Reactions: P2.0
Huh. I’ve hear of this game, but never played it before, lol.

So, this was for the GameCube? Looks pretty fun to me. I might try it out and see what it’s all about. :eyes:

Ive seen the game, and it looks pretty fun! I think there should be machines that kinda reference other games, like an Arwing, or a Blue Falcon from F-Zero.

Ive seen the game, and it looks pretty fun! I think there should be machines that kinda reference other games, like an Arwing, or a Blue Falcon from F-Zero.
Ooh, that WOULD be excellent additions! And in addition to @Starry Windy 's suggestion for more characters to use, as well. They already had Dedede, and Meta Knight as unlockables, it would be a nice as already ready from the start, or as DLC if they think of it later. \o/

Reactions: Starry Windy
Back