SSB for Wii U Kirby eats the new DLCs!

• Thread starter 3905
  • Start date

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
As a Kirby main, I one of the things I do with DLC characters is to test the Kirby hats, in case you haven't noticed. I tried seeing if I could make anything work, here's what I got:
PwJD609.jpg

(God that hat looks sexy)
As Corrin Kirby, Kirby gets to use the Dragon Fangs special, which shoots a Water Projectile to opponents and stuns whoever hits it. What Kirby can do:
  • Fthrow > Dragon Fang 0-40%, wait for landing.
  • Back Throw > B-Reverse Dragon Fang, 0-20%
  • If you hit someone nearby with Dragon Fang at high %, charge up hammer for a little to deliver a finishing blow!
I say that this hat helps Kirby pretty well, it gives him something he's always lacked: a projectile! I think this hat is pretty good for Kirby, so I'm gonna look into it more.

VIN6NI2.jpg

(Dat hair doe)
As Bayonetta Kirby, Kirby gets to use the Bullet Climax, where he shoots bullets with guns on his hands/feet and the more the player presses/holds the button, the more he shoots. What Kirby can do:
  • Fthrow > Bullet Climax 0-80%, input 1 jump at around 40%
  • Dair > Bullet Climax, works when <100%
  • Fair > Bullet Climax, works if opponent DI's sideways
Overall, I think Kirby loves this hat because what puffball doesn't want guns :p. Being serious, Kirby loves the damage he can rack up using the Bullet Climax, and he can space out opponents with it. I think Kirby can work well with this hat as well, so I might be using this hat more often when I see Bayonettas against me.

I might do more in depth details on Kirby hats for different characters, if you want to know about Kirby hats for a certain character, just tell me below! And also tell me what you think about the 2 I mentioned above!

Reactions: Mizunil
Omg Kirby Corrin looks so rad. I didn't know that Kirby could copy the moves of dlc characters. Thank u for posting this because if I ever tried they would kill me in the first min. because I suck with Kirby. The bayonetta Kirby looks bad just bad but the Corrin one makes Kirby look amazing. Thanks again for posting this.

Great stuff! I can now be weary of what kirby's on for glory do. I would greatly appreciate it if you could make more combo guides for Kirby

Great stuff! I can now be weary of what kirby's on for glory do. I would greatly appreciate it if you could make more combo guides for Kirby
Well as far as For Glory Kirbys are concerned...expect the Kirby gimp 9 times out of 10, but I will make a post about Kirby combos if you wish!

I think Nintendo abused so much in including that capacity for kirby to swallow it's enemies and to talk their "B or special move" . It is so annoying like for peach "B" ; when some one do that same thing to me i will feel annoyed and some times i can just give up by throwing myself

Very helpful! Thanks a ton!

Corrin Kirby looks so cool. That helmet looks really nice on the little pilnk puffball. The Bayonetta also looks pretty cool. I wonder how Kirby will look in Smash Ultimate when eating characters like Ridley. Its pretty interesting.

Back