Kirby Planet Robobots Discussion Thread!

• Thread starter 3905
  • Start date

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
CcqIrUdWwAAV-VL.jpg:large

That's right, after so long we're finally getting a new Kirby Game for the 3DS!!!

This game was announced in the Direct earlier today, and boy was I happy to see this one :D
This game features your traditional Kirby game features, but now with a twist. You can take enemy robot's gear and use them yourself, and power it up with a Copy Ability to just destroy whatever comes your way :eek:

This game also features amiibo functionality, where different amiibos gives you different hats (Mario - Fire Kirby, Link - Sword Kirby, etc.). There is also going to be a new line of amiibo based on Kirby series, which has Kirby, Meta Knight, King Dedede, and Waddle Dee. Each one gives a special Copy Ability in Planet Robobot that wouldn't be available in normal gameplay.

Another thing introduced in this game is Team Kirby Clash, which is a 4 player Co-op game where you have to complete quests with 4 friends using different roles (which are different Copy Abilities) to take on tasks and bosses. After completing a quest you can level up your Kirby and take on harder levels, much as your traditional RPG.

Overall I think this game is going to be great! As a Kirby Enthusiast I am going to buy this game the moment it hits the shelves :p. What do you think about this game? Are you excited for it as well, or would you be better off with something else from the Direct (which is no surprise, this Direct actually had a lot of eye catching things)? Share below!​

Reactions: Kiki and Starry Windy
The game looks really cool. I hope when we tap in the amiibo the character will appear and then it'll show kirby eating the character. But I don't know about the robot mode thing, I don't like it. I'm also disappointed that there is a new Meta knight and King Dedede amiibo. I also like the Kirby Clash mode too

I love the Super Smash Bros abillty gained when tapping the SSB Kirby Amiibo. I really like the super mech suit as we'll, and- A Super Smash Bros mech suit. That would be awesome!

tumblr_o3ht8ean9V1rhro58o5_400.jpg

Also Poison Kirby though, never thought of that myself but now that it's a thing I'm surprised I didn't.

tumblr_o3ht8ean9V1rhro58o5_400.jpg

Also Poison Kirby though, never thought of that myself but now that it's a thing I'm surprised I didn't.
I'm actually becoming a fan of Doctor Kirby more than anything xD

I'm actually becoming a fan of Doctor Kirby more than anything xD
Doctor Kirby is really amazing too, just posted because I didn't spot Poison in the original reveal (If it was there please tell).

Back