• Thread starter Jenny484
  • Start date

Did you like this song?

• Total voters
Jenny484

Jenny484

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
This song is so awesome if you're a gamer and into Dubstep.

Foxsky - Kirby Smash

I was wondering if anyone has music they listen to when playing a game. Sometimes I like to listen to music while playing Mario Kart or Ocarina of Time 3DS. If you do listen to music while gaming write a comment i'd really like to see what other gamers listen to while playing. Also what did you think of the song I posted up? I know some may like it and others will not, let me know in a comment. If you do like the song it is for free download in the description of the video. Super Smash Bros. 3DS is almost amongst us in NA and Kirby Smash is my tune until it is finally released on October 3. I hope everyone is enjoying the demo and is still hyped for Smash when its here.

Best part has to be at 37 seconds in. It's a catchy piece. Imo I'd only play it during Smash LPs if I ever could do them. Works even better playing as the electronic Megaman. I do listen to other stuff which varies widely when I'm playing any game however it's especially Smash because you're free to make your own composition of fighting and it's fast-paced.

It's so catchy. I love listening to this kind of music when I'm playing shooters. It just helps set the mood. Now excuse me while I listen to this song about a hundred times.

Official Video:
It's like something Erixsan would do...

Back