Kirby Triple Deluxe or Kirby Rainbow Curse?

• Thread starter Duster
  • Start date

Which Game?

• Total voters
D

Duster

Cheese Lover
Towns Folk
Hey guys today I wan your opinions on if I should get Kirby Triple Deluxe or Kirby Rainbow Curse whenever I get a Wii u?I also want to know which game I should get first as I really want to get Kirby canvas curse and Kirby 64 as I feel like rainbow curse is the sequel to both those games.and also I feel like Kirby triple deluxe is the sequel to Kirby's return to dreamland as the 3ds version is heavily based on return to dreamland which I already beat.
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Kirby's Triple Deluxe is fun, just like your normal Kirby game. You can try out all the new Copy abilities they added into the game and play with foreground and background features which is pretty neat. Kirby and the Rainbow Curse is also great, you guide Kirby with the gamepad stylus by drawing a path for him to roll on. Plus different Kirby amiibos gives him different powers which is neat. I played Kirby TD only, need to get Rainbow Curse soon :/

Well both of the games have their own gameplay style which differentiate them a lot from each other. I personally would say that Triple Deluxe is gonna be a more enjoyable experience and what makes it better is with the Kirby Fighters and all that stuff. So I'd say that :p Otherwise if you think that you should play something more different in gameplay, then Rainbow Curse is also fun to play, considering that you've played Return to Dreamland already.

I never really got used to the controls in Canvas Curse though ;-;

Kirby's Triple Deluxe is fun, just like your normal Kirby game. You can try out all the new Copy abilities they added into the game and play with foreground and background features which is pretty neat. Kirby and the Rainbow Curse is also great, you guide Kirby with the gamepad stylus by drawing a path for him to roll on. Plus different Kirby amiibos gives him different powers which is neat. I played Kirby TD only, need to get Rainbow Curse soon :/

Well both of the games have their own gameplay style which differentiate them a lot from each other. I personally would say that Triple Deluxe is gonna be a more enjoyable experience and what makes it better is with the Kirby Fighters and all that stuff. So I'd say that :p Otherwise if you think that you should play something more different in gameplay, then Rainbow Curse is also fun to play, considering that you've played Return to Dreamland already.

I never really got used to the controls in Canvas Curse though ;-;
Tbh I agree I really want to have Kirby triple deluxe with one of the reasons being the experience.

Reactions: 2071
If you haven't decided yet, I'll throw in my biased opinion, haha. I've only played Kirby Triple Deluxe, but I loved it. I thought it was a really fun game, albeit an easy and rather short one. However, since you appear to be no stranger to the Kirby franchise you would know this already. The game is very, very fun though. I like all the mechanics in it (there are some gyro controls, which are well implemented) and almost all of the copy abilities (I could never get the hang of the circus ability...) plus the game itself just looks lovely and sounds fabulous. This is one of those games that I made sure to play with the sound on because it sounds so nice, in my opinion.

The levels are all fun and colourful, and the boss fights are interesting and I actually enjoyed them, and I don't really enjoy boss fights.

Plus, it's Kirby. And Kirby is cute. :D

I've bought Both Kirby Triple deluxe and Kirby Rainbow Curse. I love Triple deluxe because it gives out the vibe when you play Kirby's Return to dreamland, plus it introduced all kinds of New abilities such as Javelin Beetle Kirby and Circus Kirby. I love Rainbow curse cause I think it was amazing how they mixed 3D gaming with the basic traditional concept of Claymation, It's the kind of thing that puts Clay Fighters to shame. I've always enjoyed the Kirby games.

I wouldn't say that i'm so much of a Kirby fan that I want to buy every game that it's released or anything like that but I do like the games that they release so what i'm trying to say is I wouldn't have the best answer here. Anyways I would say Kirby and the rainbow curse for me if you are more into adventure but Kirby triple deluxe is the way to go if your in to the fighting more than the story and I think I have this wrong but I tried.

In my opinion, Kirby and the Rainbow Curse is far superior to Triple Deluxe in quite a few ways, the least of which is the art direction, better graphics, and excellent music featured in RC. In addition, RC features wonderful level design, an interesting gimmick, and extremely enjoyable gameplay.

Back