• Thread starter Alexis10ist
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexis10ist

Alexis10ist

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
Kirby : Triple Deluxe is the official name of the new Kirby game for the Nintendo 3DS, it will come out in 2014!

Nintendo did not provide much more detail than a small trailer, which confirmed the return of the classic art style of the franchise, and how well it worked in the first game for the Wii.

Here is the trailer:

Reactions: ErixSan
Thanks you very much for the trailer and the name. this are really good news!

I hope the eShop gets a demo. Still, I'm not sure if I'll be getting this game in 2014 but it does look good.

really looking forward to this.

This game looks really fun but I will wait a while since there are so many good games released already that I need to get, so I won't be getting this game soon, it sure looks great though :)

Here is the logo :p
630x.jpg

@0:37 Is that supposed to be Bugsy?

Anyways this looks like a good game. I have always enjoyed the Kirby series. Sadly I haven't played any of the new ones. I need to get on that.

@0:37 Is that supposed to be Bugsy?

Anyways this looks like a good game. I have always enjoyed the Kirby series. Sadly I haven't played any of the new ones. I need to get on that.
Same here, I need to play Yarn Kirby and Mass Attack Kirby, I waited to long to start a new Kirby title.

Same here, I need to play Yarn Kirby and Mass Attack Kirby, I waited to long to start a new Kirby title.
I haven't even played Return to Dreamland yet either. >.< I have been wanting to get the Dream Collection so I can finally play Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards but if I get it now it would be pointless. :(

Reactions: Reece
It looks like a good game to me. I've actually never played a Kirby game and this might be my first one. If I like this one why not try some Virtual Console Kirby's..

I played a few Kirby games. I liked Mass Attack the most. It was so awesome to control so many Kirbys at once :D

I played a few Kirby games. I liked Mass Attack the most. It was so awesome to control so many Kirbys at once :D
I enjoyed Mass Attack for the DS also, it was a great game.

0:46 it looks just so cool , looks better than all of the Kirby games so far , I'm definitely going to get the game once it gets released on the E-shop !!!

Kirby triple deluxe looks like an awesome game! I love Kirby games but I haven't owned any, Kirby Triple Deluxe will be my first Kirby game... I wonder when it is going to be released?

Kirby triple deluxe looks like an awesome game! I love Kirby games but I haven't owned any, Kirby Triple Deluxe will be my first Kirby game... I wonder when it is going to be released?
Well If you read carefully or watched the video trailer about the game you would know it is going to be released around , 2014 , which is next year.

Well If you read carefully or watched the video trailer about the game you would know it is going to be released around , 2014 , which is next year.

I meant like what time of season / month. Winter, Summer, Spring Etc. I hope it gets released around Christmas with Flipnote Studio 3D! That would be awesome!

I think you don't get it , what's the use to hope for the game to get released in December , as it is going to be released in 2014 around there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back