Kirby's Adventure

• Thread starter WarioTails358
  • Start date
WarioTails358

WarioTails358

Dedede that's the name you should know!
Towns Folk
I like kirby's adventure for the nes it's a really fun game they did a great job on the gameplay, the graphics were great for its time and the music is great too, i really like it since its the first game in the kirby franchise to introduce his signature copy ability and i like that near the end of the game one of the levels is based off of kirby's dreamland, kirbys first game. they even nailed the music and it sounds the same. you find it on the wii eshop, the wii shop channel, or the 3ds eshop as 3d Clssics:Kirby's Adventure.
what do you think of this game.

This game is nice. I got 3D Classics: Kirby's Adventure from Club Nintendo.
And yes, the copy ability is briliant. I love using Fireball ability, it looks like Ultimate Armor's Nova Strike/Giga Attack.
Aside from that, the mini games are fun, especially the cowboy one.

Up there with the best NES games. Really laid the groundwork for future Kirby games too. I especially like that (after the short GB Kirby debut) this game is long - long enough to need battery backup. A classic!

Reactions: dwikrid
I almost love all Kirby games even the classicals

I have played it on a Wii (thanks to the NES VC, and the fact that I had some points [thanks to Club Nintendo of Europe]), and I enjoyed every part of it. And surprisingly enough, I think that it was long enough for a NES game ! In any case, I enjoyed it.

I think that this is among the best of the Kirby games, as well as one of the very first Kirby games that I played. It has a neat story, interesting character development, and graphics that were like nothing ever seen on the NES before, even if this did occasionally cause lag issues...

Back